"Ly!" The Weasley twins shouted in unison and engulfed the girl, stopping her from her trance.

Even Hermione joined the hug, when Ron broke away from Harry he was hugged by Sirius, Sirius noticed that Harry wasn't fully with him.

"Harry, are you alright?" He asked concerned, and looked at the direction the boy was looking at.

"Ly" Harry said breaking away from Sirius, and went to the girl, Harry whispered something to her, and Lyra pointed, at the portrait, as Harry looked at it, he saw an old women.

"Walburga Black, my grandmother" Lyra said amazed by how elegant her grandmother looked like.

"You must be Lyra" It began to talk, and the kids in front of it were shocked.

"They don't want to talk to you Mum" Sirius spat and Walburga looked at him.

"It's actually quite amusing" Harry said, and Lyra agreed, while The Weasley's and Hermione looked at them in awe.

"I'll be going then we have a order meeting and you kids need to go upstairs" Sirius said and they nodded.

As they were heading up the stairs, Lyra was pulled back by Mad-eye Moody.

"You're coming with me, Dumbledore told me he's been training you, and now you're very skilled" Mad-eye said, and Lyra followed him.

"We have a new order member" Mad-eye announced when they were at the door at the kitchen.

"Who is it Alastor? Sirius asked brows furrowed.

"Not an official member yet, she'll be an official member when she's at age" Mad-eye continued and looked at Remus and Tonks.

"Black get your arse in here" Mad-eye said when he noticed that Lyra was once again near the front door talking to the portrait.

"Coming Professor" She said and ran inside.

"Why her?" Sirius asked trying to cover the worried face he had.

"She's trained, and she's the most advanced witch, too smart to be even in her classes" Mad-eye said, and gestured for Lyra to sit down.

"Yes, and thanks to Lyra, Fred and George passed The O.W.L.'s" Molly said and Lyra laughed awkwardly.

"It was nothing Mrs. Weasley, but to correct you, I only taught Fred not George" She said with an awkward smile.

"Yes Dear I've heard what happened" Molly said sending an apologetic smile to the girl.

"You know we gave him an howler because of what he did" Mr. Weasley said and Lyra was amused.

"Anyways back to the topic" Mad-eye said and they started to focus.

"One of our sources told me that they're turning the Malfoy boy into one of them" Mad-eye said and Sirius sneered.

"May I object Professor, but Draco ran away, so there's no chance that they can turn him into one of them" Lyra said with confidence.

"How are you sure are you close to the Malfoy's spawn? Maybe that's why you can't protect Harry" Sirius spat, and Lyra felt that her Father really didn't want her, but nonetheless she shrugged it off.

"Yes I am close to Draco, not just with Draco, but with Harry as well" Lyra started, and Remus sensed that she was loosing her cool in just a span of seconds.

She treated the two like her own brothers, and Lyra Black protects her Family.

"Ok then show us proof that he's ran away" Sirius said, and just on time for Ivory to come back with a letter attached to her.

"In fact my proof has come" Lyra said opening the window and letting her owl fly inside, she let Ivory land on her shoulder, and gave her a treat.

"Thank you Ivory" She said and the bird hooted.

"Read it out loud" Arthur said and Lyra started to open the letter, and gave it to Remus.

"Dear Cousin Lyra,

Yes I am with them, now I know why you'd rather be with them, I really feel more like at home than the manor, like fuck, they treat me shit in there.

But with Uncle Ted, and Aunt Andy, they're perfect, I already love them even if I'm just here, for a week!

And for the record I AM NOT JEALOUS OF HARRY! I'M JUST CONCERNED, AND YOU TALK TO HIM MORE THAN ME YOU KNOW THAT! AND I'M YOUR BLOODY COUSIN, MERLIN'S BEARD WHO WOULDN'T BE JEALOUS IF YOUR SISTER FIGURE HAS ANOTHER BROTHER AND YOU WE'RE THE FIRST ONE, BUT SHE PAYS MORE ATTENTION TO THE OTHER ONE!

In other words I am totally fine don't worry, and I'm planning to join the order Dumbledore has offered me earlier.

Your Loving Cousin (Brother),

Draco" Remus finished reading the letter, and handed it back to Lyra who laughed when she saw that the part where Remus read about him being jealous with Harry was all in capital.

"Oh, How I love my Brother" Lyra said whilst laughing, while Sirius watched her.

"Draco's not that bad once you get to know him, yes he insulted The Weasley's, but every time he says that he truly regrets it, he's just a boy, a boy who has no choice" Lyra said and the order agreed with her.

"You may go now" Mad-eye said dismissing them, Tonks said a quick goodbye to both Remus, and Lyra and went off, while Remus was Talking to Sirius, and Lyra heard he'll be staying the night.

Lyra rushed to the stairs and saw that the twins were still there.

"Cat got your ear?" Lyra asked with a smirk.

"Hey it's not our fault crookshanks' observant" Fred defended and Lyra laughed at the two.

"Your sharing a room with Hermione, right?" George asked and Lyra nodded.

"On with the lung killers again?" George asked taking the pack away from the girl.

"I'm stressed I can't do anything about it, I can't help myself" Lyra said trying to reach the pack of cigarettes from George.

"Georgie give it back" Lyra said jumping to reach the pack.

"No can do Ly" He said with a smirk and ran away with it, and Lyra tried to catch him, while Fred watched clearly amused.

Little did they know two certain Marauders were watching them.

"Reminds me of myself back then" Sirius said leaning onto Remus.

"Yeah you were quite hard to handle back then" Remus said caressing the boy's hair.

"You know we need to tell them about us, before they find out themselves" Remus said kissing Sirius' cheek.

"We'll tell them not now, but in the future" Sirius said and Kissed Remus.

———

Authors note:

Wolfstar y'all!

-WolfStar