Note to the Reader:

Hey guys- new chapter coming out tomorrow morning! I'm so sorry for the wait, good news is my classes are finally over and I don't believe I'll be taking more anytime soon, since online courses are just torture haha. This means I'll have a lot more time to write so chapters will be coming more regularly. Yay! I also wanted to clarify a few things- first of which is my mistaking Will Graham's birthplace (which is actually coincidentally New Orleans Louisiana) as Miami Florida?? I don't know where I got that from, probably because of a Jack Crawford line about him fixing boat motors in Florida from Red Dragon by Thomas Harris. But anyway, for the sake of my own sanity and this idea I've come to accept as reality- I'm gonna keep things as they are, and if anyone's got any ideas about where to make Will from, please let me know! It's so cool hearing about where you guys are from- and I really never expected so much positive feedback! I have gotten a couple complaints that I don't allow character customization though, and I do have a reason for that. Whenever I'm reading a fanfiction with a bunch of abbreviations for hair color, or height or even best friends names, I think it's just really annoying and bogs down the whole story, and takes me out of it when I have to go back and check their key for what everything means. So I guess I'm offering a perfect world, where you can immerse yourself in this intelligent, mysterious, beautiful woman's life that I've created, and watch her interact with your favorite characters, as if you are her- if that makes sense. I imagine her as looking a little bit like a cross between Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence. Dark wavy hair, grey eyes that look almost blue in a certain light, and pale skin. Slender but not incredibly skinny- curvy. Eventually I'll have gifs of what she looks like :) I hope you guys don't mind that this story isn't really all that interactive- I'll definitely do more questions in the comments as this goes on so you guys can help me with some difficult choices. 👌 Thank you so much for reading!!