𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙤! 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙮𝙥𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩!

Start from the beginning

"Why are you so agitated? It's times like this that you should just do what you do best; lie." Klahadore taunted, "Just say that you have nothing to do with your father, or he's not your birth-father..."

Those words snapped the final chord in Usopp as he had enough of the verbal abuse. He ran forward and gave a strong right hook to Klahadore, successfully landing.

"Shut up!"

The unusually violent act from him caused Kaya to cover her mouth in shock. Pepper, Carrot and Onion were also surprised whereas the pirates were less than surprised.

"Captain!" The trio of children called out.

"See that?" Klahadore pointed out as he sat up and shifted his glasses once more, "He immediately turned violent. No wonder they say, 'like father, like son'."

"Shut up!" Usopp roared, "I'm proud that my father is a pirate! Being a brave warrior of the sea, I'm very proud of him! Although it's true I'm a plain old liar, but a pirate's blood flows within me! That kind of honour isn't something that can simply be imitated! For I'm the son of a pirate!" 

Usopp's fiery speech of passion stunned his three followers, "Captain..."

"Pirates are warriors of the sea, eh...? You're pretty naive to have that ideology." Klahadore insulted as he stood up. 

"What!?" 

"But this does prove that barbaric blood flows within you." Klahadore patted the dirt off his suit, "You like to lie and resort to violence whenever something upsets you. Your ultimate motive is to acquire ojousama's wealth and that's why you got close to her!" The butler determined as he adjusted his circular glasses.

"What are you saying!? I-" Usopp said in disbelief.

"Whether or not you have any ulterior motives...just the fact that your father is a pirate is proof enough!"

"You've insulted him again!" The long-nosed boy angrily stated as he lunged forward, fist up and ready to attack. 

"Stop it, Usopp-san!" Kaya cried in horror as Usopp reeled back, "Please don't resort to violence again. Klahadore is not a bad person. He's only...He's only doing it for me...over-protective of me."

Kayas pleads were enough for Usopp to let the taller man go despite the rage that built up inside him every time the man spoke. His fists were still clenched however they were there just as a threat, something Klahadore barely cared for as he slapped the hand that was clutching onto his shirt away.

"Get out of here. Don't ever come close to this house again!" Klahadore demanded.

"I got the picture. I would've left even if you didn't tell me to." Usopp muttered as he began to shuffle away from the mansion, "I'll never come back here again!"

"Usopp-san.." Kaya painfully muttered as she held her hand to her chest in worry.

The clear pain that the butler put both Kaya and Usopp through seemed to anger the trio of children as they ran towards the man, "You bastard! Stupid caretaker! Our captain is not that type of person!"

"That's right, you idiot!" Pepper backed up as he raised his fist in the air.

"Stupid!" Onion squealed in agreement.

"Stupid!!" Luffy added, earning himself two smacks on the head from both Zoro and Elissa.

"Why are you butting in all of a sudden?" Zoro questioned.

"Your comment was unnecessary despite its truth.." Elissa chastised.

One look from the butler and the brave front that the trio of vegetable-named children came toppling down as they skedaddled their way behind the two females, using them as a shield.