"well maybe I can convince yourself that a relationship with your work hours could work."

"if its not you, I don't want it."

jimin giggled as he picked his head up to see yoongi. their eyes met and for a second, they felt total bliss.

"I hope you have faith in me, in us, that this relationship can go far. I really like you yoongi."

yoongi hooked his finger underneath jimin's chin and slowly pulled him into a gentle kiss. don't worry, they brushed their teeth once they woke up. they wasn't hungry yet so they laid back down for more cuddles.

the both pulled away at the same time, a content smile etched on their faces.

"I really like you too jimin. we can work this out, breaking up isn't in my vocabulary."

"i'm glad."

they kiss once more before yoongi pulled away, stopping it from escalating further... for now.

"let's make love."

jimin's eyes went wide, completely shocked at the words that came out of this bear's mouth... and he gets shocked at a lot of things that comes out of his mouth.

"w-what?"

"let me switch it then. let's have sex."

"no, I understand I'm just-"

"let's fuck."

"yoongi!" jimin pulled away entirely, yoongi laughing with his head thrown back.

"sexual intercourse then?"

"shut up please. what is motivating you to do that now?"

yoongi stabled his breathing from laughing too hard and glanced up at a sitting up jimin.

"it is our last day of the challenge. I just thought we should leave here with a bang."

"why did I interpret that in a different way?" jimin facepalmed, shaking his head.

"what? give the workers a mess to clean up? you dirty dirty boy!"

"you are making me not want to have sex with you right now."

"you don't mean thaaat."

jimin gave him a blank face to 'show' he was serious. to yoongi, he just thought he looked precious.

"okay okay, maybe you do mean it." yoongi raised his hands up to surrender. "but it's up to you though."

jimin sat still for a moment, looking out into space as if he was thinking. yoongi took this time to sat up, leaning his weight on his forearms.

a minute went by and jimin broke out of his thinking stage, throwing over his leg to the other side of yoongi's body to straddle his thighs. yoongi flickered his eyes from jimin's plump lips to his sparkling eyes, letting his eyesight linger there before lowering them to the younger's lips again. jimin doing the same but at a slower speed. it was as if the both of them was observing eachother's face, memorizing each feature, each mole, each blemish.

"let me know, at any time, that you don't want to do this anymore." yoongi quietly said, switching from carrying his weight from his forearms to his hands.

jimin shook his head. "you don't have to worry about that."

"why?"

jimin leaned in, their lips almost gracing one another as yoongi's breath hitched.

"because I will always want to do this."

(HARDIEEEHARDDHARDDAHAHAH MAKING SMUT IS HARD WTFF)