11

Eddie tapped his fingers against the cold desk. The teacher droned on and on about shit Eddie already knows.

Knock, knock

Someone knocked on the wood door. The teacher, Mrs. Dark, sighed.

"Hello."

Eddie couldn't hear or see the person behind the door.

"Yes, he is here." Mrs. Dark turned to the class. "Eddie Kaspbrak."

EDDIE'S POV

Fuck. I grabbed my backpack and stood up. I wanted to melt into the floor from embarressment. Everyone had their eyes on me. I gulped and walked to the door.

"Richie?" I was shocked. How did he find out what my classes were? Why is he here? Where is he taking me? Why does he have a hall monitor pass? Was he a hall monitor?

"Thank you Mrs. Dark." Richie grabbed me by the hand as discreetly as possible and led me out of the class.

"What the hell Rich? What's happening?" I frantically questioned.

"I was walking around the halls and this prick of a hall monitor stopped me and he was getting in my face so I punched him. I've punched him before and he never told anyone, so I'll be fine. I took his hall monitor pass. Now, we're going to skip school." Richie explained. "No, we are not! Do you have any idea how hard my mom will kill me! Also, how did you find out what class I was in?" I rambled.

"Don't worry yourself to death Eds. We're just going to the cliff. It doesn't matter how I flund your class. No questions." Richie stated. I raised my eybrow, "That's suspicious. What cliff?" I asked. I've never heard of anyone talk about a cliff. "It's a place my friends and I go to. We're picking up Bill, Ben and Bev. Is there anyone you want to come?" Richie asked. I sighed and nodded. "Stan. He's in Mr. Ferok's English class right now." Richie nodded.

"Hide behind that." Richie pointed to a trashcan. "I am not hiding behind a fucking trashcan." I angrily whispered. "Just do it Eds." Richie stated. I gulped, something about Richie being demanding and controling did something to my horny 18 year old brain. I sighed and sat bahind the trashcan.

I heard Richie knock on the classroom door.

"Hello Mr. Trevor, I'm looking for Beverly Marsh." Richie said in a formal voice. I smiled at the change of Richie's tone.

I heard another feminine voice. "Hey Richie." She said as she closed the classroom door.

"Eddie you can come out." Richie said. I stood up from behind the trashcan. "We're picking up Bill and Ben. Thankfully, their in the same class. We're also picking up Eddie's friend, Stan." Richie told Beverly.

We all ran to Ben and Bill's classroom. Well, I sped walked. Running gives me asthma.

We repeated our actions. This time Beverly and I hid in the bathroom near Ben and Bill's classroom.

We ran to the next class, Mr. Ferok's class.

When Stan walked out if the class he was extremely confused. But, when he saw me he smiled. It's always nice to see a familiar face.

"Eddie? What the hell is going on?" Stan questioned. "Richie made me skip class with his friends, might as well bring you along." I stated.

"I'm Beverly, you can call me Bev if you want." Beverly politly introduced herself. "I'm Ben." Ben quickly said. "I'm Richie mother fucking Tozier. We already met when I ate shit in front of the school." Richie mentioned. "You ate shit in front of the school? I feel like I'd remember that." Stan said. "I didn't really eat shit. I fell." Richie explained, but Stan only raised an eybrow and stayed silent. "I'm B-Bill. It's really n-n-nice to-to meet you S-Stan." Bill said. There was something different about the way he introduced himself. I brushed it off, but I am not forgetting about it.

"Let's get to the cliff gang!" Richie grabbed my hand and led all of us out of the school.

AN

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY