5.4 The Spoiled B*tch Takes Over the World

Start from the beginning

Piper decided to stay at the outer part of the forest first before going deeper in. She walked around and admired the scenery. The forest was just too pretty. There were flowers everywhere with different colors and some of them were even sparkling. Some trees seemed to reach over 20 meters, but there were also small trees under 5 meters.

"That fruit up there looks quite good, right PINK?" Piper looked at the golden fruit hanging from one of the trees. It looked like mango but it shined a bright golden color and was slightly bigger. 

[I scanned the fruit and it's safe to eat. It's actually quite rare and worth a lot since there is often a beast protecting the fruits. The beast is called pink gorilla and is a C-ranked monster. They usually come in small packs of 5 so be careful.]

"Okay" Piper looked around the tree and did indeed see a small pink tail behind the tree. She hid behind a big stone and made a small ice spike that she later threw at the tail to lure the gorilla out. The pink gorilla shouted and came forward. It did look like a normal gorilla except for the tail it had and the pink color of its fur. The gorillas on earth didn't have long tails.

"It's quite cute actually" Piper nodded but still killed the gorilla by using her ice spikes. She also killed the other three gorillas, "I can easily beat C-rank monsters so I should be at either B-rank or A-rank"

Piper climbed the tree and picked all the fruit she could find and put them in her storage ring. While picking the fruit she heard a shout coming from a deeper part of the forest, "Eh, is someone about to die? I have to see this!"

She jumped down and made her way towards the sound. She hid behind another rock and looked at the situation. There were 5 people fighting against a big red snake. One of them seemed very injured and the others look extremely tired. They were probably going to die soon.

[That's the A-rank beast, needle snake. Its tail is filled with needles coated with poison that it throws out at its enemies. The snake has very powerful attacks but its defense is pretty bad.]

"Oh, A-rank huh? Maybe I should test out my abilities and see how far they can go" Piper wasn't going to help the group but she was curious and wanted to see if she could kill the 15-meter long snake.

She sneaked behind the snake and threw a big ice spike at its eye. It screeched and threw a few needles at her and charged towards her direction. Piper dodged the needles and jumped up a tree before throwing a few more ice spikes. She created an ice wall and blocked the oncoming needles and started to attack again. 

She jumped around the snake and chuckled as she fought the big red snake. It was actually quite fun fighting against it and she could feel the adrenaline rushing through her veins. The other people got out of their shocked state and started helping her. The snake soon fell to the attacks and died sadly. Oh, the sad life of a monster :'( He didn't even have a wife yet.

"Thank you so much for your help, may I ask your name" One of the party members stepped forward and asked. It was a blonde-haired elf with red eyes and an elegant smile.

Piper looked at the female elf and her eyes couldn't stop staring at the humongous mountains on her chest.

... Mine are like small lemons compared to hers :') 

[At least they aren't small peas like mine!]

"I am Breeze" Piper smiled painfully and analyzed the rest of the party. The injured man was very tall and had silver hair. He was extremely tall and had a very good body. The man standing next to him was just as tall and had even bigger muscles and golden blonde hair. There was also a little boy with purple eyes and purple hair. The weirdest party member was the fat green bird staring at her with big eyes. It was as big as a pig and had very fluffy feathers.

"We are indebted to you." The elf lady bowed slightly and looked at the blue-haired lady in front of her. She had golden eyes and wore simple white clothes. She didn't look like someone of high status, yet she had enough power to beat an A-rank monster. She would have to look into this breeze lady later.

"No worries, I only wanted to kill the snake, not help you" Piper smiled. She looked at the injured man and sighed. She took out a copper coin and said, "Heads and I will save him, tails then I will leave him"

The elf, Anya, stared at Piper weirdly and looked at her tossing a coin.

"Heads it is! Little elf beauty, you should be happy since I have decided to bestow you with my grace." Piper went to the injured man who was unconscious lying on the grass.

PINK, bring me medicine that can save this man's life.

[Okay?] PINK was very confused, why did her host wan to save an unknown man?

I feel generous today, and... He gives me a strange feeling.

Piper got some pills from PINK and fed them to the man.

"Hey, you! What are you doing to my brother?!" The purple-haired shota shouted and grabbed Piper's arm.

"I am saving him, can't you see?" Piper shoved his arm away and stared at the man waiting for the medicine to take effect, "If his injuries don't heal, I'll let you kill me"

The small shota growled and stared at Piper angrily with his big purple eyes. It actually looked quite cute to Piper and she smiled a little bit. The shota said angrily, "If something happens to him I will rip your tongue off, gouge your eyes out and feed them to dogs."

The big blonde man stepped forward with cautious eyes, "I am Kyle, she is Anya, and this little guy is Vazin. The bird is Nok and this is our leader, Yen"

"Oh," Piper nodded uninterested, and waited for the medicine to take effect. Seeing that she didn't want to talk, Kyle stopped talking and also waited for Yen to wake up.

After five minutes the man on the ground slowly opened his eyes and grunted. The blood from the big wound on his stomach had stopped flowing as well.

"Brother!" Vazin ran up to the man and smiled. The rest of the party relaxed and smiled. It seemed that the lady had good intentions after all.

Piper looked at the man's black eyes and stared for quite a while. They were deep and seemed to suck her in like a black hole.

"Who is this?" He asked with a raspy voice. The moment his eyes landed on this lady a sharp pain spread through his heart.

"It's the person who saved you. Her name is Breeze" Anya said. 

"Thank you," The man said coldly and stood up. He looked at the body of the snake and at the ice spikes piercing the snake's body. He had never seen someone use ice magic before. Did this lady have a special potion or was her magi perhaps mutated?

Feeling the familiar feeling from the man, Piper looked at his hand, and there it was; the ring that he had always worn throughout 4 lifetimes. Piper felt her eyes becoming wet and her nose sour.

"Your name is Yen, right?" Piper smiled brightly as she held back her tears of happiness.

"Mm" Yen stared at Piper and an unfamiliar feeling started to spread again. It was like a part of him had been caught and tied to her. It was a strange feeling but it didn't feel bad.

"I have decided!" Piper said happily, "I will be joining your party, please take care of me!"

"Eh?!" The party members exclaimed loudly. The usually cold Yen stared at her weirdly and the fat bird was looking at her like she was a freak.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I put a link upstairs to GOT7's new song and I demand you to listen to it. They deserve so much and as an ahgase, it is my duty to promote my boys.

-Yours truly,

Martinissss