"Is there something that you need, Irene?" 

"You and Joy, how did you two know each other?" Oh....

"At the airport, we got acquainted earlier." I softly smile at her as her grip loosened.

"Let me take you to your room." She offered, this again?

"I told you Irene, I can manage the rest." I coaxed as she sighs then smirked. 

"Alright, then what about the dinner you promised to think about?" I flustered 

"U-uhm, w-well you s-see....." I trailed off. She gave a laugh. 

"I'll get your answer after the fashion week vixen." She pulled me closer. "And I don't think I can wait that long."

Wow, are you that impatient? 

"Alright!" I gave in, "I'll go eat dinner with you, alright?" I ask she grinned and pulled me to a hug.  I stiffen under her embrace, but immediately felt comfort. I hugged back, she sighed in relief as she lets go. 

"Alright, I'll see you at Sala delle cariatidi palazzo reale milano. Gosh that was long." She gave out a laugh, and skipped away.

I laugh at her antics, maybe that dinner meant everything to her. And without knowing, a grin broke out in my features.

_________________________

After several hours of figuring out how the outfit is worn, I contacted our chauffeur and knocked on Jennie's room.

"Who is it?" I hear her growl in annoyance. "Ms. Kim, it's me." 

I hear shuffling around the room and heard the lock click, revealing Jennie in her outmost glory.

(Jennie's outfit since her collarbones are prominent)

"Looking good, Ms. Kim." I smiled at her as she grins.

"Thank you, Y/N." She looked at me from top to bottom. "From Irene, huh?" She smirk as I flushed.

"Yes, Ms. Kim." I answered with my head bowed down. I feel her index finger lift my chin up. 

"Keep your head high, Y/N. You're my assistant. You are basically carrying half of my image." She says as she walks pass me, heels clacking against the floor. I gape at her and close the door and followed her. Just before going to the elevator, I stopped by the hallway body mirror.