•THE BEGINNING•

if you clicked on this story, thank you.

For those of you who want to know why the book is called Sappho, here's a list of reasons why.
• In this book Carrie is lesbian (spoiler)
• Sappho was a poet who was very well known for her poems that are mostly aimed at women - many historians have labeled her as the first recorded lesbian.
• I thought the comparison to Carrie and her writing - would be a good comparison to Sappho, but you'll see more of that in the book.

A few things you should know before reading this story:

• this story is based on a song (little miss perfect by Taylor lounderman) and a few headcannons that I've seen over the last few weeks - mainly on tik tok.

• this story isn't meant to offend/ridicule anyone, be it the cast, the characters or anyone else meantioned - like I said it's all headcannons. If something is said That is offensive to you, please message me - so I can learn from my mistakes (hopefully there are none.)

• I appreciate all criticism that will help me in my writing journey - so if you notice anything throughout this book, please feel free to comment or dm me, and I will gladly respond.

•this story takes place mostly after the first season of JATP, but nick isn't getting possessed in this one, mostly because that could be a whole book on its own, and I want this book to deal mainly with Carrie and her life.

Again, thank you for reading this book, and I hope you enjoy.