Part II| Beautiful Innocence♡

Start from the beginning

"Because I don't want to have sex with you. That's why Harmony." He sighs. "Goodnight."

He gestures to get up, but I promptly bring my thighs over him to straddle his groin.

His eyes grow a bit larger at the position, and he reclines on his elbows, looking up at me. His face red. "W-what are you doing?"

I sigh. "Don't go...you're always walking away from me."

He blinks his eyes before dropping them. Then they settle on my legs, and his temples harden. He blows his cheeks out and lifts his head to the ceiling while the tints in his face brighten.

"Fuck...you can't sit on me like this."

Ignoring his soft protests, I bring my face forward and press my lips against his. He closes his eyes with a sigh of satisfaction, but it's not long before he grips my arm and pulls me back.

He stares at my mouth for longer than a second, his Adam's apple moving as he swallows hard. When his eyes meet mine again, a sigh leaves his full lips.

"Don't do that, Harmony; you're driving me crazy..."

"Don't pull away, Blaze..." I whisper.

"If I don't, do you know what will happen? I don't want your mom to regret leaving you here for the night."

I lower my gaze. "Yeah, I do know what will happen. And I want it to..."

My brave confession catches him off guard, and he stares at me with no idea of what to say. That's the impression I am getting, seeing how his lips have separated, but no words are leaving them.

Finally, his body raises in a heavy breath. "You probably won't like it; it will hurt, so don't think it's all butterflies on your first try. Just forget about it." He grips my waists and positions me off him, and I swallow the disappointment and embarrassment as I bring my knees up to my chest.

He gets up to leave. I feel dejected, but I won't stop him this time. I am tired, and he must be tired too.

He stands above me for a while. His back is positioned to me, so I can't tell what his expression is like, but he seems indecisive as he drags his fingers through his hair.

I stare at the back of his head, wondering what's running through his mind.

"Fuck." I hear him mutter before he turns around and roughly latches his lips onto mine. The force almost knocks me backward, but he brings his arm around me to keep me steady while his mouth explores mine.

He shoves his warm tongue between my lips as he presses himself into me, and I reach up to wrap my arms around his neck.

I lay flat against the bed while he towers over my petite figure, grinding into me, and the shorts he's wearing offers a little barrier to his restrained bulge. He hardens against my inner thigh, and I intake a breath while his hands roam all over me.

His lips go to work on my neckline, skimming my neck and leaving red, love marks as his signature. I am breathing heavily, and I can hear his abnormal panting as well as we become completely lost in each other.

The loose dress covering my body makes it easy for his hand to wander underneath and up to my bra, skillfully unhooking the garment and allowing my breasts to spill-free. He breaks the kiss, and I look up into his eyes as he sits upon his knees below me.

His teeth catch hold of his lip, and he keeps our gazes connected while he slides one of the straps of my dress along my arm.

"You okay?" He checks, and I nod my head. But I am anything but. My heart is pounding in my chest.