Zayn ran back in with a confused look on his face. His eyebrows were scrunched together causing wrinkles to appear on his forehead. "What's wrong?" I questioned as I walked up to him. The chocolate skinned boy shook his head and look me in the eyes.

"Nothing. It's just what she said." Zayn unscrunched his eyebrows and looked at me worriedly. "She said bye." This time I was the one scrunching my eyebrows.

"Why would she say that? Where could she possibly be going?!" I practically yelled the last sentence and that made Zayn place a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know. I bet Harry knows something." Zayn was right. Harry probably did know something. I nodded my head running towards the elevator hearing Zayn on my trail. I pressed the up arrow, slapping my leg frantically, and waited for the beep and the doors to open. "Shaun, you don't think Harry said harsh words to her do you?"

"It could possibly have happened. I over heard them talking earlier this morning, and they were talking about how Edward was causing them to fight." I looked of at Zayn as I heard the beep and then the doors opened. We both hurried into the small space and pressed the button that said THREE on it.

Once the doors opened I raced down the hallway where room 416 was. The door was shut, but I didn't even knock, so I barged into Harry's room to see plastic in little tiny pieces on the floor. Harry was laying on his bed with tears flowing down his cheeks. "Harry, what happened?" He looked over at me and for a brief second I saw his eyes. They weren't their normal color, they were dark. Not green, but black. Black like a never ending darkness.

"S-she's.." Harry stuttered. I furrowed my brows as I walked over to his bedside. Since I was a nurse I had to check his heart rate. I heard the beeps and noticed it wasn't normal.

"Harry I need you to calm down! What did Rissa say? Why is she in tears?" I asked as I grabbed a stethoscope out of a drawer in his bedside table.

"We were fighting.. I k-k-kept telling her no.. I wouldn't listen! I should have listened! I screw everything up!! I-"

"Harry calm down! Please! Tell us slower." I said as I put the cold metal on his chest right over his heart. Harry flinched and shoved it off of him and I just sighed. Harry kept fighting it away as I kept fighting to put it on his chest. "Harry! Stop!"

"I don't want Matt killed! I don't want my best friends killed either.. I should have told her that I was okay with it.."

"Harry, the past is the past. Do you know where she was heading??" Zayn asked as I put the stethoscope back in the drawers.

"N-No? Why? What's wrong?" He asked frantically. "Is she okay? Tell me my baby is okay!"

"Harry, calm down you're having a panic attack!" I said calmly as I put my hand on him reassuringly. "Harry, what did she say right before she left?"

Harry didn't have to think about it. He knew exactly what she had said. "Unless you want Matt killed or One Direction killed this is the best fucking option, but I guess I'll just let you get yourself and Matthew killed," he said. "That's exactly what she said. What did she say to you?"

"She didn't say anything to me, but she said something to Zayn." I looked over at Zayn who was looking back at me with fear in his deep brown eyes.

"She said bye. She didn't say anything after that, and I'm still puzzled about it!"

"What direction was she going in?" I questioned as I sat on Harry's bed by his knees.

"Uhm.. I'm not really sure.. She went to the right I think." Harry looked at me and his eyes were filled with fear just like Zayn's were a few minutes ago. "What," Zayn asked.

"I know where she's going." He said as the tears poured once again. Whatever he knew, I knew deep down that it wasn't good.

*Gemma's POV*

I grabbed my pizza out of the oven and I started cutting it. Music played in the living area and I started humming to the song Rolling In The Deep by Go Radio. It had to be my favorite cover ever.

A knock came at my door causing me to curse under my breath. "Come in!" I cheered happily. I turned around to see a familiar figure standing in my kitchen. "Well, Hello there! I wasn't expecting you," I said maliciously with an intended smirk on my face.

"You want me? I'm right here. Come get me, bitch."

______________________

Oohhhhh shhnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppp crraacckkllee ppoopp!!! Yes I did just say that((; I'm sorry about the looong awaited update on this book. I've sorta lost interest in it. I'm trying to make you guys happy, I really am! If you're not satisfied well... IM SORRY!!

Who do you think is in her apartment?! Where do you think Rissa went?! Comment and tell moi!! ;)

Love you guys!(; muwaaah!

-DependsOnForever