Surprise Extra chapter

Two months after the wedding.

Ava's P.O.V.

With shaking hands I wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth. In the last days the first thing in the morning I did was throwing up.

"Sweetheart, you should really go to the doctor." Tyler stated as he came into our bathroom.

I nodded and put my clothes on.

"I should." What could it be? It seemed so strange.

After we had breakfast I went over to Marie's. It was practical to have a friend as doctor.

She opened the door to her office before I was able to knock. "Tyler told me you're coming."

"Hello to you too." I smiled and went inside.

"So have problems with nausea in the morning as well as headaches? Let's take an ultrasound examination."

As I laid down onto the bench my back began to hurt once again. Seriously? What was wrong with me?

Marie placed the cold device on my lower stomach and I shivered. Why do they always have to be so cold?

"That's what I was thinking." Marie took in a sharp breath and looked at me with a grin.

"Ava, you're pregnant!" She practically yelled out.

Wait, what?

"How is that possible?" I asked, tears welling up in my eyes.

"I never wanted to tell you because if it wasn't true you would get your hopes up for nothing. But it is most probably because you have werewolf soulmate that you wouldn't be able to have children with anyone else but him. It often happens with human mates."

I nodded, finally understanding.

"I'm going to be a mum." My smile got wider and wider.

"Marie, I have to tell Tyler!" Excited I stood up. "Where is he currently?" Sadly I still wasn't able to communicate via mind link with everyone. No human could. We were able to feel emotions through it but no communication.

"He's in the gym, training pups." She answered.

"Thank you!"

She laughed and waved as I stormed out of the office.

-

"Tyler!" He turned around as he heard my yelling. As I ran up to him and jumped into his arms he confusedly hugged me back.

"What is it Ava? I'm happy that you're happy but, why?" He spoke as I stood in front of him again.

"I'm pregnant!" I smiled up at him and giggled as his eyes widened.

Suddenly Tyler picked me up and we spun around.

"That is incredible darling." He whispered his forehead pressed against mine.

If you don't wanna have children that's totally fine, I myself could probably never have some but I love to write about it haha, so yeah. But don't let yourself get pressured if that's not what you want. It is totally normal if you don't want to have children.