Chapter 23

Ava's P.O.V.

As the days go by I can feel our bond growing stronger. When Tyler leaves for work in the morning I feel myself longing for his attention and touch.

Often enough I find myself walking past his office, thinking about knocking.

At the moment I'm standing in front of it once again as I suddenly hear shuffling inside.

My heartbeat picks up and I turn around to walk away as fast as possible. "Ava, you can come inside whenever you want." Tyler's voice stops me. Slowly I turn around, my face completely red.

"I wasn't thinking about it, I just walked past your door." He suddenly stood in front of me, his eyes turning bright yellow.

"Mate, I have smelled you walking past my door for quite some times now." He whispered and pulled me into his arms.

"We weren't able to concentrate because your intoxicating smell aroused us so much." My cheeks warmed up and I surely turned into a tomato.

Tyler groaned and dipped his face to my shoulder, were his mark was placed. As his tongue touched the spot I moaned out. How could a simple gesture feel so good?

"Ava..." He growled warningly. I looked up at him as he was fighting his wolf over control. That much I had learned. Yellow eyes, it was his wolf. Dark brown ones, Tyler.

I wondered what his wolf's name was. Tyler didn't want to tell me. He said if I knew his name and said it by accident he would loose control.

As Anders came around the corner I quickly stepped out of Tyler's embrace. Uncomfortable with someone seeing us being so intimate. Tyler growled at Anders who just started laughing at him.

"Alpha, I've got a document from court. They are in your favor, the alpha will get replaced by his son and we get a third of their territory.

Tyler calmed down and nodded. "I will be free after six. Let's eat dinner together." Then he turned around and walked away, closing the door to his office.

Sighing I made my way downstairs to look for something to do. Maybe I could help out the maids with something.

If they let me that is...

-

I missed working.

That's for sure.

The three week vacation had been over a month ago. Tyler somehow managed to quit my job for me. Something I will never forgive him for.

We had a big fight about it and as I asked him why he wanted to see me so miserable, he only realized how much working meant to me.

It was my passion and I loved my job.

Sighing I looked over job offers but no one was looking for an architect at the moment. It pissed me off that I had not even one project to work on.

Maybe I should just open up my own company...

Just as I thought about it the door creaked open and Tyler walked in, looking completely worn out. He was sweating like a pig and I assumed Anders and him had been training the pack.

As he saw me sitting on my laptop he started smiling. "Hey sweetheart."

Tyler came over and wanted to hug me. "Get away from me and take a shower first."

I glared and shoved him towards the bathroom. The action made him stare at me in disbelief. "This is manly." He stated and opened the bathroom door.

Manly my a*ss.

"Wanna shower together?"

As I gasped at him he started to laugh and closed the door.

What a weirdo.

But somehow I thought about us in the shower together...

-

"What are you looking for?" Tyler asked me as he walked out only in a towel. I stared at his muscles for a second before looking up again. He was already smirking.

Pervert.

...Good looking pervert.

"I'm job hunting. You quit my job so I have to search for a new one." I glared into his direction.

"Why? You can work in this village." At that I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want a job just because I'm your mate Tyler. I want my own success without you sticking your nose into my business." He growled lightly, the idea of me leaving his village to go to work not pleasing him the slightest.

He was being overprotective, especially since the incident at the mall occurred.

"Get the stick out of your a*ss. We're not in the 60's anymore." I commented on it and went back to look for companies to apply to. If they hadn't put up offers online, I should create an offer on my own.

-

Half an hour later I had finished my first e-mail.

How I hated job hunting.

As I looked around, Tyler laid in bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Are you sulking?" I asked him and he looked up with a pout. That man acted like a child more and more each day.

"Come on grown man." I stood up and walked over to pull him out of bed. But my mate had other ideas.

As soon as I was within his reach he grabbed my waist and pulled me against his chest, growling.

"You are worrying me. I don't want you working out of town." Tyler growled out his frustration and rolled over so I couldn't escape him.

"You promised to let me have my own life." I stroked over his cheek and he leaned into the touch.

"I know, you had a good point." Tyler groaned out thinking back to me giving him pleasure and started to rub his crotch against my own. "My self-control is better than yours." I moaned out and let him continue.

"I know." He answered in frustration.

I didn't want to get more intimate with him, especially because I feared he'd loose control over his actions like last time. It still scared me how my mate forcefully marked me as his own property.

"Let's go downstairs." I tried to push him off of me and get out of bed.

Tyler let himself fall down next to me but he snaked his arm around my waist.

"I don't want to leave." He whispered, sounding super tired. "Let's just order them to bring it upstairs." Sighing I nodded and cuddled closer to his chest, searching for warmth.

A tired Tyler is better than a pissed off one.

*Personally I love how it just takes one touch and Tyler is a puddle in her hands but what do you think about Ava's demands?*

Where it's found (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें