Chapter 10

During the next days Ava barely talked to Tyler and seemed to avoid him more and more.

She spend most of her time with her two new friends, Marie and Finn. Tyler felt jealous but didn't want to forbid her socialising with Anders' and Mike's mates. At least he knew they were no threat to Ava's and his relationship.

Still he and his wolf Eros felt betrayed and hurt because of her actions.

Doesn't she want to be with them?

But they were one now, she had to feel the bond as well!

Eros had stopped talking to Tyler after three days of separation from his mate.

Only a sad "woo" could be heard when Ava noticed them coming closer to her and quickly walked off into the other direction.

Why was she like that?

Tyler grew antsy of watching her walk away from him and every time the instinct to mark her grew.

On day five he finally snapped and ran after his mate.

Growling, Tyler caught Ava and sniffed her scent. "Why are you avoiding me?" His deep, husky voice whispered into her ear. Ava felt goose bumps raining down her back at the sound.

She tried to free herself but Tyler wasn't having any of it. He caged her in even further so she couldn't move at all.

"Answer me." His fangs caressed her neck, Eros talking now.

"I'm sorry?" Ava asked more than actually apologizing. She felt at unease and didn't know how to react as his teeth were actually touching her skin.

The situation got scarier as Tyler turned her around and she looked into his bright, angry, yellow eyes.

How in the world had they changed colour?!

"For what are you sorry mate?" Eros spoke and came closer to her face. She then noticed his large teeth for the first time.

Gulping in fear she looked at them and into his eyes again.

"What...what are you?" Ava managed to ask but he didn't answer her.

His motives were different now, as the werewolf walked forward to press her to the wall, in the corridor, so she couldn't free herself.

Angsty and in despair Ava kneed him in the crotch.

Now that Tyler groaned and went onto his knees in pain, she ran.

"Ava!"

As fast as Ava could she was out of the mansion and on the way to her car.

"No time to pack your stuff, just flee!" Was the only thought in her mind.

This isn't normal.

Nothing had been normal since she met this man.