Extra Chapter Wedding

I made a sketch of the wedding dress, picture is up there ↑↑↑

Her hands were shaking.

As Ava looked at herself in the mirror, Marie put the crown onto her head.

"Don't be so nervous. He loves you whatever you wear." She tried to relax a little but the antsy feeling didn't disappear.

"Marie, I just...I'm anxious. What if someday he will realise that it was a mistake. What if he wants children? I can never make that wish come true." Her emotions were on overrun.

Marie sighed and fixed a hair strand that fell out of Ava's braided bun.

"He has been looking forward to meet you, his soulmate, for over 90 years. I'm pretty sure you guys will be happy for the rest of your life."

Ava nodded and took a deep breath. She still couldn't believe that Tyler was 109 years old. it seemed crazy.

"Are you ready?" Marie asked her.

"I'm ready." Ava answered and opened the door.

-

The gates of the massive ballroom opened and there she stood. The love of his life, his soulmate, Ava.

Tyler grinned and she smiled back, seeming nervous.

Ava walked down the aisle and came to a halt in front of him.

Tyler reached out his hand and she took it in his.

"You look stunning." He whispered and stroked over knuckles.

"You are so charming." She mumbled back and blushed.

The ceremony started, wedding rings were exchanged and vows spoken.

"You may kiss the bride." Anders spoke. It was not a religious wedding, so he took up the role of the priest.

Tyler laid his hand onto her cheek and leaned down.

Sparks erupted as their lips touched.

Now they truly were one.