"Look who is coming in," Ana said, looking towards the door where Harry was entering. She hadn't approved of the way he had spoke to Hallie, especially since she had been one of the people to believe that he hadn't put his name in the Goblet of fire last year.

"No worries," Hallie shrugged her shoulders and looked down at her revision notes again. She was surprised at how neat they were.

"I can't wait until these are done," Ana sighed, lifting up her quill again to write.

"And then what?" Hallie asked.

"What do you mean?"

"It's not like anything is going to clear up in the Wizarding World."

Hallie, although not conveying this feeling very often, knew she was right in saying the statement for things didn't look very hopeful in the wizarding world. The ministry was still very much in the dark about everything while people panicked about what the fate of their lives would be.

"I suppose you're right there," Ana agreed. "I guess hope is still stronger than fear."

"It has to be," Hallie agreed. "What else can we do?"

"Dream," Anastasia laughed.

***
As Hallie walked down the halls alone with a large pile of books in her hands, she spotted a small girl who looked no older than around 11. Her hair, which was black and tied back into a ponytail, sat comfortably behind her collar. She didn't wear glasses but if she did, Hallie could imagine they would be completely steamed up from the crying that she was doing. Her robes were neat and tidy, and she was wearing a Ravenclaw tie. Hallie immediately walked over to the girl, set the books down that she was carrying, and lifted the girls hands away from her face.

"What's wrong?" Hallie asked

"I—it's my ankle," the young girl cried. "I can't walk on it."

"Oh angel," Hallie sighed. "Let me help."

Hallie lifted her wand. "Ferula," she mouthed, and the sore ankle was wrapped with bandages. Although her facial expression indicated that the pain was slightly more manageable, the girl looked like she had just attended a funeral.

"Did Umbridge do this to you?" Hallie asked.

The girl nodded. "I was only trying to defend my friend and then she told me I—I deserved to be punished for my uncouth tongue."

"That wretched toad," Hallie said, even though she wanted to say much worse. "I have the medicine just to help you out."

"Oh really?"

"Yes," Hallie nodded. "What's your name?"

"I'm Lucie."

"Well Lucie," Hallie began. "Back when I was third year, there was a teacher who swore by this stuff if you felt drained or sad about anything."

"What was it?" Lucie questioned.

"Chocolate," Hallie smiled, lifting a bar out of her pocket and handing it to her. Lucie suppressed a smile. Before she knew it, the young girls arms had been flung around her. Hallie smiled at this, not knowing how much she yearned for kindness from someone she didn't really know.

"Now, we must get you to the hospital wing," Hallie said, supporting the girl.

"Looks like my friend Michael is getting some help from them ginger haired boys," Lucie pointed towards them.

"It's going to be fine," George said. "It's not as bad as it seems. You'll be okay kid, it'll be okay."

Hallie felt her heart beat faster in this moment. It had been George's kindness and gentle nature that had made Hallie fall in love with him. She knew a lot of the people assumed that Fred and George were absorbed in their own jokes and pranks, but it was moments like these that showed just how kind hearted they were. Moments Hallie was used to after being friends with them for so long.