"Hey Y/n,  he makes you uncomfortable I'll be waiting behind the corner. If he makes you uncomfortable or anything like that, I'll kill 'em." He says reassuringly to you, giving Byakuya a 'If you try anything I'll kill you.' look.

"Thanks Pompadour, just let me get the final strike alright?" I tell him with a joking smile.

"I'll bring the brass knuckles, now go to your boyfriend." He jokes before putting me in a head lock and ruffling my hair.

"I will steal your lifetime supply of hair spray if you don't shut up, did you forget that you told me the code for the vault?" I threaten, before getting out of his headlock.

"You don't have the-" Mondo begins before getting interrupted

"-Excuse me, but I am still here." Byakuya says impatiently, tapping his foot on the floor.

"Oh, guess you're just that forgettable." I say smirking at him.

"Oh yeah, don't get too crazy." Mondo says with a wink before walking out of the classroom.

"You are Y/n L/n, Ultimate CEO, am I correct?" Byakuya says after Mondo walks out of the room

"Sure, yeah dude." You nonchalantly agree with him

"You don't act like someone with that Ultimate." He remarks

"And you're verbally abusive towards Toko, not very professional of you." I retort, remembering when Toko walked out of the Library crying. I almost broke character and asked her what was wrong, luckily Aoi was there and asked for me. I pretended to not be interested in the conversation, but I was listening as Toko rambled about Byakuya and how terrible it is that he doesn't realize how perfect they are for eachother. Kinda weird.

"Oh come on! How would you react if someone pestered you to go on a date for days and days without end. Considering your...you-ness I think you would snap rather quickly, not that anyone would ask you out on a date." He defends, managing to put an insult in.

"Oh? Then why'd you ask me to sit with you? You said, and I quote,  'I think you'd be better suited sitting with me.'" I say, trying to imitate his voice.

"Tch, I was pitying you. We have similar talents so I thought you would jump at the chance to talk to the heir of a wealthy and successful company. I could've given you tips on how to run your business." He replied.

The lion, the witch, and the audacity of this...you know 🥰 (A/n: Family friendlyish content 💅)

"Excuse me moron, but I am the Ultimate CEO, not you. If anything, I should be the one giving you tips on your business!" I say frustratedly

"I'd like to see you try." He says condescendingly

"Oh I'll show you what the Ultimate CEO can do, you jester." I growl

"Hah, then allow me to test your skills. Come to the park at 4:30 after school and I will show you that I, the esteemed Byakuya Togami, am better than you." He squints his eyes gleaming with mockery

"Fine!" I agree angrily

"Then it's a date." He says, smirking, before walking away. I'm standing there, fuming, when I have a sudden realization that makes my anger turn into embarrassment.

"Did he just ask me out?"

💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️💢❤️💢

BONUS:

Togami: THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I WILL EVER SAY 'please'. PLEASE SAY THE THING

Y/n: No Togami, I-

Togami: 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮

Y/n: WHAT THE-

Y/n: ...fine...BAKA!

——————-—————-—————————

A/n: Legends say, Mondo is still waiting outside of the classroom to this day 🤠

BYAKUYA TOGAMI? READING MY BOOK? ITS MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK.

**Monsieur - Mr.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Working on:

"Eᗩᖇ TE ᗪᗩᑎG ᖴᖇOGGY ᕼᗩT!" (Reader forcing Byakuya to wear a cute froggy hat)

word count: 1149