Chpt 07-Part II

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Kassi is the complete opposite of her sister I swear.Kaziah hungry she just distracted. I'll get her to eat something then imma be down in a minute." I told him while switching off my Ciara.

Tomorrow will be a week since Dave demanded that I come back to him with the girls. I never mentioned that encounter to Spooky and now I'm wondering if that was the right move because what if Dave's crazy ass shows up unannounced, what would I say?

I'm going to try to see if Dave and I could come to an agreement. Maybe I Could offer the girls staying with him on weekends. As much as I would hate the idea, I can't keep being selfish. The fact of the matter is, they're his children as much as they are mine. I hope Dave isn't difficult in this because I sure as hell am not going back to him. He officially lost it if he actually believes that I would do that.

I got out of bed and made my way into Kaziah's bedroom.

"Miani come eat something." I said as soon as I entered the room.

"Okay mama, just a minu-

"No right now or you'll never eat. You can make yourself a sandwich or something but I need you to eat something this minute not later." I sternly said.

She sighed but knew better than to say anything as she walked pass me and downstairs into the kitchen. I looked to the corner of her bedroom and noticed her new pup sleeping peacefully for now. She better learn how to train it herself.

I went back into my bedroom and put my phone to charge before heading downstairs to wash the cars.

I stood at the door with sweaty palms and a racing mind as I bounced from one foot to the other. As to why I was suddenly nervous I had no idea but as soon as the door swung open, my nerves sky rocketed.

"I don't see my daughters behind you and where yo Shit at?" He fussed. That attitude had me from the jump. All nervousness vanished in the blink of an eye as I now stood mugging my children's father.

"You gon let me in or what?" I asked with my hands folded on my chest. He smirked and widened the door open for me to come through.

Taking a good look at the house we shared a few years ago, I was actually surprised to see that not much had changed. Apart of me was fairly pleased too. As to why the state of our once shared home mattered to me I didn't know but I didn't dwell on it either.

"You ain't gotta look so out of it. This ain't your first time in the crib mamas." I turned to him only to be met with that charming smile. Is it weird that I just now noticed get hat he was shirtless? I mean he wouldn't be Dave if he wasn't so what did I really expect. I observed his naked chest. Dave got alot more tattoos on his body but luckily for him, his body still as attractive as ever. I tore my eyes off his body when I realized I was subconsciously checking him out. A shudder passed through me at my disgusting behavior. I heard a chuckle escape him and I didn't have to look at him to kn he was probably starring at me the whole time.