Chapter 6

Genesis' POV

Waking up in your own bed after having been away for weeks felt like heaven. I had gotten home around 2am and went straight to sleep. Groaning I stretch my arm out to get my phone, rubbing the crust out my eye I saw it was 11AM. I looked down see the tent in my sheets, shit when was the last time I got my dick wet fr? I got up to use the bathroom and brush my teeth as I called up homegirl, after a few rings she answers.

" Wow, now you wanna call me back after how many weeks?" She questioned me angrily. I weren't begging her to anything so she could fuck off.

" That's wassup? I was gonna ask you to come over but it's cool" I said cause I was about to hang up on her. She was silent for second until she spoke up.

" Wait! um- what time do you want me to come" I grinned.

" Shit I'm busy later so how 'bout now?" I rinsed my mouth and headed to my living room to smoke a blunt.

"Alright I'm on my way" she sounded like she was rushing in the background. I didn't bother to reply when I hung up on her. I lit my blunt and took a big puff before exhaling. I know Lorenzo's ass is looking for me, or perhaps he's finally done with this crazy infatuation with me. Staring into basically nothing, I was snapped back to reality when there was a knock at the door. Pushing the blunt between my lips and I got up and went to open the door. I opened it to see homegirl in leggings and a tank top with no bra, she look good though.

" Yo " i said while giving her a side hug.

" hey" she replied back shyly.

I grabbed her gently inside and made our way to the dining room. An hour had passed of us making small talk and somehow shawty ended up on her knees with my dick in her mouth while I smoked my second blunt. I groaned as she kept sucking the tip while fondling my balls, shit was sensitive.

" Come already" she moaned as she sucked faster. I really didn't know why I couldn't come. Deep in thought, I had flashbacks of Lorenzo. What? How he looked at me with eyes coaxed with lust and would flirt with me while wearing his typical smirk. Right there and then, I came into her mouth. My eyes have never bulged faster, What the fuck was that? Did I cum to thinking about Lorenzo?

Shorty got up looking pleased but her face changed from confusion to fear when she saw my face. I was fucking mad yo, i wasn't gay and I couldn't be gay. Ever since Lorenzo came into my life he's been stirring up shit and been making me feel some type of way. I promised myself that nobody gon have that affect on me like ole girl in the past, feelings were a sign of weakness.

" Leave" i groaned rubbing my face.

"What? Why?" she spoke leaning in to kiss me

"Fucking leave!" I raised my voice since she weren't trying to listen. I felt bad but I needed to be by myself right now. She scrambled to her feet and got her shit to leave

" You gon regret treating me like this nigga" she spat at me before slamming my front door.

" dramatic ass" I sighed and slouched myself into the sofa. Fuck this feeling man, I covered my eyes with my hands and slowly drifted off to sleep.

4:30 pm

My eyes fluttered open as I stared at the ceiling. i got up to freshen up and leave the house. I didn't even know where I was going. Going back to the living room I checked the time and saw a couple missed calls from Pops and Kahlil. I tapped Kahlil number first.