"What?"

"You are staring at the 'Anastasia Kingsley'. I can literally take you to his bedroom." I giggled as they dropped their jaws, Parker suddenly smiling again.

"I love my life! Do you guys know what this means? Ana can take us to her house and me and Nicky will 'bump' into each other and fall in love in about 2 months. Then, we stay together, get married in two years and run away together."

What's wrong with this man?

"How about I introduce you and you don't act like a stalker." I suggest as I open the door of the classroom, heading to the principal's office.

"I guess, but what's the fun in that?" He giggled as me and Max rolled our eyes.

"Ana? Where the fuck are we going?" Maxim questioned as he put a arm around my shoulder, a teenage girl running past the three of us as if we were ghosts.

"We, are changing our schedules. I'm Alexander Kingsley's daughter I can literally do anything." I scoff as they sigh.

"Not anything. The Americans are ranked number two. The Russian's can literally destroy it in a matter of seconds," Park explained as Max nodded.

"But, they have an alliance with you guys cause Alexander and the current Russian don are friends. Plus, one of your brothers, Liam is best friends with the heir." Max added.

"So, this Russian heir. Is he hot?" I smirk as they groan.

I don't need a man but if he's hot and rich, I don't mind.

"Girl, he's next level hot. I mean, if I had to name the hottest man on this planet, it would be Adrian Dmitriev. I mean, ugh. If he was gay, I would've been the happiest man on this planet but sadly, he's not." Park sighs quietly, looking down at his hands. "His eyes are so beautiful and his light brown hair is so soft looking. I can't imagine how good it would be to pull-"

"Park, that's enough. He is attractive as hell but he's a fucking psycho. Have you heard the stories of him? He kills anyone and everyone." Max whispers.

'Shadow' was the best assassin in the world. He worked for only the Russian mafia, killing whoever messed with his mafia. He was only rumored to be the heir not actually confirmed.

"How do you guys know he's the actual assassin?" I whispered back, making sure no one heard.

"The way he acts and looks at everyone. God, you could just tell," Max shook his head as we stopped in front of a big door, two big security guards around the doors.

Rich people.

"Who are you and why do you want to speak to principal Smith?" The gruff voice of the bigger guard came.

"Hey, I'm new and just transferred here but I'm Anastasia Kingsley-"

I watched as the door opened, the two guards stepping aside and inside seemed to be a waiting room.

Did I mention I loved being a Kingsley?

"You can go straight into his office," The smaller guards voice quivered as he smiled at me.

"Thank you," I smiled back, scaredy cat.

I'm kidding.

Not really.

I walked through the second door, the two following behind me.

"Hello?" A short bald man with a gray beard spoke, sitting on his desk with paperwork scattered around.