Now i know why Izuku is injured. "Okay, my name is Yagi Toshinori, I am his father, and she" I point to Inko, "is his mother Inko, and dumb Blondie standing next to her is his younger sister Izumi, thank you for coming to give support, it is now waiting for him to wake up." I replied glaring to Izumi, who is still crying, in what i assume for her brother. "It's my please to meet you three, But rather more favorable conditions than now in the hospital." I add with an neutral face.

Concerned, I looked if  my son is already back from the surgery, but he still wasn't there. Sorahiko came to me, "I had another topic to discuss with you after our conversation. It's also about Izuku and it's important. Do you still have time for me? I nod. "Let's walk away." i suggest while we wait for Izuku and start walking, Sorahiko is following me, leaving the rest behind.

Inko P.O.V.

When Toshi and Grand Torino walk away to talk, I heard Izumi crying silently, and I walked up to Izumi went to comfort her. "Mom, will Izu-nii be alright?" When my daughter is speaking that kind of word, my heart start with heaving beating, not knowing if Izuku will survive.  "Izumi, I don't know, Izuku is in surgery, i am confident he will make it. We won't worry until it's really necessary. They take good care of him, we wait a while until they come back." I said with tears in my eyes.

I am looking to the room where my son should be laying, but still isn't there, silently praying that he will survive this, to calm myself i start to think back about happy memories with him and only a few came back.  It made me realize that we don't spend enough time with him as a family. Toshi and I training him two times a week, but with the every day small talk and dinners and a few vacations every year he gets not the same amount of attention that is little sister get. I start crying when i realize that we as a family neglecting him. When he wakes up, i gone correct it and apologize to him and show that i love him, and show him how a good mother should act. I see Izumi crying as she is hoping the best for her brother.

Toshinori P.O.V.

As we walked into the waiting room with tears in our eyes, Torino and I arrive and close the door. "Toshi, do you have given Izuku One for All?" he ask me, frowning my eyebrows when ask that question and start wondering why he would ask me that while Izuku is in surgery. "No, I haven't, my plan was to hand it over to Izuku as soon as he was ready," I started telling him, "but he only trains with us for 1 or 2 days, so I had planned to give it to Izumi temporarily when she reach her tenth birth day, but after what you told me that option is gone. I still hate myself for my lack of parenting. But when he wakes up, and get healthy, I will train him so he can have One for All. But i wonder why would you came up with this question now?".  I told my mentor and friend. "Izuku already has One for All, and he can control it up to 14%". was his reaction, after which my mouth fell open in surprise.

"How is that possible, I haven't transferred it yet." I ask in surprise, wondering how Izuku can have One for All. "I don't know either, but I do know he has it and he knows the quirk is called One for All." he answers my question. "He is still registered quirkless, i check it last week but he has that quirk as soon as he wakes up you have to register his quirk together with him." he concluded. "Does he and Izumi know that you are All Might and your wife is Telek?" he finally asked, on which I shook my head. "Then I think it would be wise if you would tell them when he is awake again, if he survives." he concluded, I nod, fully agreeing with him.  After our conversation we both walk back to the group.