Narrator P.O.V.

Inko was at home, she just came home from hero work when she receive a phone call. She wonders who it is and answers. "Hello, is this Mrs Yagi? " she heard on the phone, "Yes." she responded and added "Why?" The other person on the phone replied with: "I am a police officer from the local Mustafa Police department and was involved in hit and run and and a traffic accident which involved you're son Yagi - Midoriya Izuku, he is seriously injured and transported to the local hospital emergency room." 'Midoriya?' she frowns for a second , and said: "Thank you, I will be there as soon as possible." The call ended, tears start to come out of her eyes as the words spoke to her made their impact. She then call's Toshinori crying, an informs him that Izuku was in the hospital as a result of a traffic accident.

Izumi who was walking in after she did hang out with her friends, hears it and immediately starts crying, when she hears that her older brother is in the E.R. Both women start dressing to leave immediately. Izumi and Inko walk to the latter's car and went to the hospital. After the phone conversation with Inko, All Might in his skeleton form also went to the hospital to go to his son. Gran Torino who was with All Might went with him, the two of them had an heart to heart talk about parenting for Toshinori's first child, where Gran Torino told Toshinori everything that happened to the boy, from the bullying on school and by his 'friends' and sister to the neglect from both his parents. It's silent in the car, while driving to the hospital. 'I'm a lousy parent. Izuku has so much adversity and I don't notice anything at all because of my lack of attention, even Inko didn't notice it. I'll pull Izuku immediate from that school when he is home and my daughter, Inko and I will have an talk real soon.' thinks Toshinori angry and upset before they are driving into the underground parking garage of the hospital. Torino Sorahiko and Yagi Toshinori are speed walking to the E.R.

The whole family arrived at the hospital at the same time and walk to the infodesk, while Toshinori is glaring to his youngest child. The Yaoyorozu family was at that time. The black haired young girl ask the assistant behind the counter where Midoriya Izuku was. After which the assistant referred them to room 1607.  The Yagi family was next, but Inko remembers that for some unknown reason Izuku has also the Midoriya surname and motioned to her husband and daughter to follow the other family. Toshinori and Izumi are frowning. "I'll explain it later." she answers. The three are surprised, and also went to room 1607. But before they could enter the room they were stopped and asked by a doctor who his parents were. A doctor took Inko and Toshinori apart to a separate room, he is looking at them, with sad eyes. "Izuku is sleeping and waiting for another surgery right now and not in his room, he is badly injured and we don't know if he will survive." he explains with an heavy heart. The doctor is silent, Izuku's parents burst into tears after they heart this. "I will give you an update very soon after the second surgery." says the doctor leaving both parents alone in the room. 10 minutes later Inko and Toshinori are back with the rest. They start to explain Izuku's condition to Izumi, Sorahiko and the Yaoyorozu family who were also present. Toshinori calls also Aizawa, Izuku's uncle. While Inko is calling with Mitsuki and Rei, to explain that her first born is in the ER.

Toshinori P.O.V.

I wondered why 3 unknown people want to know the condition of my son, who Inko and I hadn't seen before. So I went to them. "Excuse me, not to be rude, but who are you and why are you here?" I asked in general. To which the girl with the black hair bowed to me. "Hello, my name is Yaoyorozu Momo and these are my parents." she pointed at her parents, "We are here because Izuku saved my life by pushing me away in front of a car that almost hit me. I wanted to thank him for it, but when I saw what state he was in after the accident, I wanted to visit him at the hospital, and my parents wanted to come with me." she explains herself.