I'm heading out

Bakugo's pov

He wakes up and sees Kirishima and me playing video games.

"Good morning," he says, fixing his hair.

"pft"

"heila Deku" Kirishima replies, staring at as he combs his hair and adjusts his bed. Kirishima turnes red as a tomato, and gets distracted, so he loses at the game.
His voice sounds softer and sweeter than usual.
I look at him questioningly but he seems to have forgotten I exist, ignores me, and smiles at Deku.

Idiot.

"Hey Kirishima, I see you're excited, even though you just lost," Deku whispers to Kirishima, probably thinking I didn't hear him.

Why is she whispering to him? Could it be that he doesn't want to admit my victory out loud? Ha.
I smile.

"Oh right! haha eh whatever" Kirishima laughs nervously. Deku, confused, laughs with him in response.

My god Kirishima is so embarrassing when Deku is around, he looks like he has a crush on him...
I laugh under my breath at the idea.

Wait.

Don't tell me that... HOLY SHIT. HOW DID I NOT UNDERSTAND BEFORE?!

I quickly turn around and see Kirishima staring at Deku as he takes off his shirt like he's a god.

SO IT'S TRUE.

My god what a body tho. He's tall and muscular, and has no body hair.
Probably the most beautiful body I've ever seen.

I'm embarrassed because I realize that instead of continuing to play, I've joined Kirishima watching Deku get dressed.

The very second I realize this I grab Kirishima's head and turn our heads towards the TV.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING DEKU! GO IN THE BATHROOM TO CHANGE!" I yell.

Kirishima is hiding his face with his hands.

"Oh, right, excuse me... Anyway I'm done, I'm heading to class." he replies, he sounds sad, but I don't want to ask him why, I'd be embarrassed since I just kicked him out of the room.

As soon as Deku leaves I look at Kirishima as he has his hands over his face.

"Do you like shitty nerd?" I ask.

"Holy shit, you know, if I think about it, I do like him. It's no surprise, pretty much everyone here loves him and would date him. And like a third of the class is in love with him." he says resuming playing.

Well yeah that's true except for two or three people here everyone wants to fuck with
him.

"How did I not realise this before. Just for you to know, Half-Half is interested in the shitty guy too and has already asked him out."

What a pair of assholes.

"WHAT? Fuck. I mean he turned it down right? Or did he accept? Well knowing him of course he accepted. Oh my God! What do you think they'll do? I don't have to worry But what do you think, Bakuguo? Did he say yes or no? Do you know anything about it?"

He should shut up, I'm trying not to think about it.

"How the fuck do I know what they'll do!?" shit, I don't even want to waste my time thinking about it I know I'll only end up hurting myself anyway.

"Do you know when they'll hang out at least?"

"Yeah when they both finish their patrol shift."

"Fuck... we'll just have to leave it at that since we have the right shift after them."

"We couldn't do anything anyway, it's not like we can stop Deku from falling in love with Icyhot."

"Yeah you're right. If he'll fall for Todoroki I'll just have to forgot about him."

I don't think he could do it even if he wanted to.

"Stupidhair did you prepare your schoolbag? We have to go by now."

"Shit shit shit, wait for me."

"YOU SHITTYHAIR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP!"