40~ Burning Passion ~

Start from the beginning

" Don't.. don't imagine anything and create misunderstanding Khushi.. Let me complete first.." Arnav paused as Khushi nodded her head in understanding..

" Six months before in that night when you came before my car, I did not knew it was you.. I rescued you and the very next day accidentally I came to know that It was YOU... I had always kept your payal in my wallet, never let this piece separate from me.. Your this symbol always had gave me strength and support.. Even in the worst accident and darkest phase of my life, it was with me.. This piece of jewellery became a part of me now.." Arnav smiled softly while caressing Khushi's payal..then he again continue, " Next day when you were unconscious, the medical team was checking you and they hand over me all your accessories which includes, your phone, purse , your earring and payal.. I was initially shocked to see the payal but thought may be you have similar payal like my CUTE BABY, but that was only one payal which draw my attention.. so, I did my investigation and find out that It was YOU, my LOVE..." Arnav looked at Khushi who was in tears by now..

" I did not say those words to make you cry sweetheart, after the beautiful night we spend yesterday.. I just don't want to hide anything from you anymore.." Arnav said while pecking Khushi's lips few time..

" I understand.. But why did not you tell me after I gain my consciousness?" Khushi asked while Arnav replied,

" Frankly speaking Khushi, I was scare.. I did not want to make you afraid of me or did not want to make you run away..I once thought that I will confess and propose you for marriage but dismissed the idea because, what if you forget me, you were hardly 10 years then.. or what if you misunderstood me? because you were very traumatise then.. So, I choose this way to bind you with me.. I was gathering my courage to tell you the truth.. Then with my insecurity and complexity about my physical condition and looks made things more complicated.. I hurt you, I am so sorry for that.. But I also wanted to make you fall for me, so that you can accept me without even knowing or remembering our childhood memories.." Arnav said while plastering Khushi with him.. Her soft, naked body was pressed hard with his sculptured toned body..

" You will be glad to know that you are successful in your mission.. I have fallen in love with you, madly, deeply, irrecoverably, with my everything.." Khushi said looking at Arnav in his eyes genuinely, making Arnav fall for her a little more if that is even possible.

" I love you so much Khushi.. You don't know what you have given me by accepting me in your life.. I felt like I am free from a curse.. I felt like you have freed my soul.. The way you accepted me yesterday.." Arnav paused a little looking at Khushi's angelic face.. The way her face turning crimson red once again making him hard with desire.. How he wanted to ravish her once again, how he wanted to buried himself within her warmth, but Arnav knew his limit.. He knew after last night Khushi was sore and he could not impose his intense desire on her, knowing that how delicate and fragile she is..but Khushi's next move starlet him.

Khushi was too overwhelmed with the revelation Arnav just made. She got back her mother's payal along with that refreshed with the sweetest memories of her childhood.. She was just 10 years old when she met with him years before.. So, unlike Arnav she did not fall in love with him, its true but she did not forget him also.. Yes, it was a surprise for Khushi too, that she remembered him.. may be because Arnav was among those rare and beautiful memories of her childhood.. But after knowing Arnav's side of story and his unconditional love, Khushi was too overwhelmed.. without knowing what to do or how to express her own feelings to Arnav, Khushi just grab Arnav's face in her soft, little palm and pressed her lips on his hard making Arnav froze in his place..

Khushi was kissing Arnav pouring all her love within the kiss.. Arnav was still for a moment, then he gently grab Khushi's waist in his secure cocoon and let Khushi to take the lead. Khushi was kissing, nibbling, chewing his hard yet tender lips with such intensity that made Arnav's starlet.. Soon, his rational mind started too fade away as he dissolved himself in the web of passion..