"Where is Xiaobao?"

"Still behind."

Immediately afterward, Su Xiaobao entered the office with a big bag in his hands. This bag was Su Bei's. In Qin Group's headquarter, except for the spare elevator needed for maintenance service, there was only one special elevator that could directly reach the topmost floor where the chairman's office was located. Right after they arrived at the company, Su Bei ran straight to this special elevator, leaving behind her bag to be brought by her porter brother. Su Xiaobao finally had to take a normal employee elevator up.

The 18-year-old Su Xiaobao had begun to grow taller than Mr. Qin. Some traces of adolescents were still left on his face, but his facial features had become sharper and more mature. Su Xiaobao was very similar to Mr. Qin, whether in appearance or temperament, but compared to Mr. Qin's somewhat reserved aura, today's Xiaobao had a bit more handsomeness.

Looking at the 'giant' whom he hadn't seen in weeks, Mr. Qin suddenly raised his eyebrows—when he sent them out, they were still two pieces of white buns, why did one return as black charcoal?

Seeing Mr. Qin's reaction, Su Bei sighed inwardly. She was also very helpless. Before the military training began, Su Bei prepared more than enough sunscreen. Under his sister's strong nagging, Su Xiaobao barely applied sunscreen for two days. As a result, this stinky boy complained incessantly, saying that the sunscreen felt like cement on his skin and vehemently refused to use it again.

Su Bei majored in computer science, and Su Xiaobao majored in business. These two were not in the same military training group. Therefore, Su Bei didn't pay enough attention and consequently let her brother turned into black charcoal.

What annoyed Su Bei the most was how Su Xiaobao's fans accepted the fact so well. Seeing that their male god had become tanned, they were enamored even more and even started the 'dark handsome' trend.

Qin Shao: "I still have a meeting in the afternoon. You two must be tired. Go back home first."

Su Bei: "It's alright, Su Xiaobao and I can play somewhere nearby."

A father knew his daughter the best. Seeing Su Bei's face, Mr. Qin accurately guessed the little ploy in her mind. He said: "Don't eat those unclean foods outside."

Qin Shao didn't know when it started, but these two children actually liked eating hot pot and skewers on the roadside. Hot pot was barely okay, but skewers and other street foods were too unhealthy for them.

Su Bei: "..."

Qin Shao: "Go home and ask Uncle Fu to prepare a hot pot for you."

Su Bei: ...

Su Xiaobao: ...

In recent years, Uncle Fu had become addicted to healthy food. Su Bei and Su Xiaobao definitely didn't want to eat the wolfberry and ginseng hot pot he prepared once again.

Suddenly, Lin Shaochi spoke from the side: "Mr. Qin, it just happens that I'm going to take a look at the Fuhua project. I can send them back on the way."

Su Bei didn't answer and turned to look at Mr. Qin instead. Her eyes seemingly were asking: 'Dad, can we?'

Mr. Qin glanced at the twins, then at Lin Shaochi, whom he trusted to be reliable. Anyway, it's better to let the children go home with Lin Shaochi, lest they asked the driver to take a detour to eat skewers or other unclean food.

"Okay."

The twins followed Lin Shaochi and hopped into his car. As soon as the car drove out of the Qin Group's headquarter, Lin Shaochi asked, "Where do you want to eat today?"