~14~ Brother Bonding

"Ayayayayayyyyyyy.... Come on bro we were like practically brothers. Remember how we locked eyes? Didn't you feel that spark? I sure did." I was trying my best- well, let me tell you... I couldn't see, I had a blindfold on and I was tied up next to the Governor (The Walking dead is hella rad). I was trying.

Wait... Does that make Buttly Michonne? Good job Haru you have broken the anime world.

So Uh... to fill you in... got a bit kidnapped.. And tied up. And slapped. But don't worry I got a kick out of it later after he realized I slobbered all over him in the process. Meaning I was both kicked and also laughing from his reaction.

And Ciel is all quiet and stuff. He did tell me to shut my mouth. But who listens to him anyway? Not like a lot of people or anything...

I'm thinking maybe I should just not be here.

"HEY HEY HEY. IM GETTING TIRED CAN YOU UNTIE ME NOW? I DONT WANNA PLAY ANYMORE." I yelled, they tried gagging me with some fabric but I just ended up talking anyway. More like some screamo though.

I felt myself be pulled up by my hair, "We aren't playing a game." I felt a gun being pushed up to the side of my head.

"Dude. Anything can be a game if you try hard enough." I then added, "Credit to the famous 'Anything can be a dildo if you're brave enough meme.'" Memes... Middle school was just that. I guess you could say it was my meme middle school phase. Yeah Alliteration. I think.

I felt myself tossed back onto the ground.

"Owch, jeez bro gentle much?"

He seemed to get even madder, "You're being kidnapped. It isn't supposed to be gentle." He said through grit teeth, yo he's totally seething right now. I snickered, I tried my best to blow my brown hair outta my eyes... even though.. I'm blindfolded..

"Bruh. BRUH. BRUHHHH." I stood up, before falling over, "Bruh Im weak." I laughed as I laid with my face pressed against the floor. Rolling over, I grinned, "I haven't had this much fun in forever," the guy inhaled sharply and angrily, like a puff out but backwards, and then I heard him walk to the other room, muttering curses, snickering more, I sat up and turned towards to the bird man.

"Haha, isn't this hilarious?" I asked, trying to lighten up the mood a bit.

"Idiot, you're facing the wrong way." I heard from my other side.

"EGH. FINE." I turned around the other way, then resting my head on the floor.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He practically yelled at me.

"IM LAYING ON THE FLOOR YA LIL SHIT." I yelled back, facing the ceiling.

"Are you calling me a floor?" He yelled, "How dare you treat your master like this!"

"I DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOURE TALKING ABOUT. NOW MAYBE IF YOU COOPERATE AND MOVE YOUR DEMON CHAINED ASS TO HELP ME OUT OF THIS SHIT WE CAN BE TOTAL BBFS LIKE IT SHOULD BE." I screamed, before making a blank face, "Floor.......?"

"Get off my lap you disgraceful-" He started, before I sat up quickly, hitting foreheads with him.

"ACK- SHIIIIIIIIIIII-blam." I need to stop cussing this is going too far.

Captain hissed in pain, "You bloody idiot!"

"Shhh, sweetheart. You're just a little uptight from being kidnapped." I replied sweetly. I then fell forward, since my hands were tied behind my back, I attempted to do the fish, the worm, whatever, to flop back.

I heard someone walk in while I was doing the fish, "What the-"

Then a great idea burst into my head like fireworks during the night of the Fourth of July.