~5~ Bored bored bored bored BORED

He looked taken aback, surprise, check. He then studied my face with a straight face, confusion, check. then he frowned at me, the scowl, check. Then last but not least, the dumb butt question.

"How?" He asked simply.

"Um uh well.. you see... uh..." I did the only thing possible in this situation.

I sang. "IMMA PSYCHOOOO!!!" "Wait... hold on.. I mean.... Imma Psychic!" I corrected myself. I did a closed eyed smile, the smugness reminding me of those cats... you know... the cats that smile with their eyes closed and they look adorable but they look like they're saying, 'I'm always right you idiot.' yeah.. Standing up to a 13 year old with a demon butler who could you know... kill me... I just felt total bad-ass.

I was really lost in my thoughts... thinking about smiling cats that I didn't realize I had a look of pure pleasure on my face thinking about cats... I'm pretty sure I zoned out for like 5 minutes... because when I opened my eyes... Ciel was looking at me like I was mad.

I've been told that I was a bloody maniac by this guy in my school. I bit him. He took my cupcake. Long story short, it was his birthday and he handed out cupcakes, I thought he took my cupcake (Which I completely swear he did), and I bit him. And no... It wasn't in elementary either.

Oops... zoned out again... but I had a blank face with my mouth slightly open... reminds me of my pet fish I used to have... DAMNIT HARU. FOCUS.

Little did I realize that Ciel was yelling at me... "Mr. Sebastian, there's definitely more to this, explain. Mr. Sebastian? I demand you speak!" And you know, the kid took advantage of my distant state and slapped my face, **Cue the tears** I finally snapped out of the empty space of my mind.

"Huh?" I looked about, then I realized what he had done, "Dude, you didn't just do that... why man... I thought we were bros!" I said this in an over dramatic way, if I wasn't tied, I would put my hand to my forehead but.. good thing I was tied up because I'm pretty sure blue head thinks I'm gay.

Who wouldn't... I wore short shorts for the love of anime! They weren't even past my knees. Good thing when was little, I played all those sports, made me so skinny... though I eat like a cow... great athlete the coach said. I never liked my coach.

Blue head then put on a smirk, "I've got your attention now, Mr. Sebastian. Seeing you're most definitely not a threat..." he looked at me zoning out again, "Sebastian, untie him."

Crow man untied me in a matter of seconds. I stood up and stretched, like a kitty, IM NOT A CRAZY CAT LADY IF YOURE EVEN THINKING THAT. I stuck out my tongue at Crow man.

"I'm starving! Let's eat!" I sat down at the table and looked at the already set plates. "Alright blue head, I hope to keep that room I'm staying in. Alright?" I looked at him with a smile, I was hungry.

He rolled his eyes, "It's not Blue head, if you think you have the right-"

I then butted in, "Blue head not your style, Cece? It's all good." I shot him another close eyed smile.

"Don't call me Cece either." he hissed to me.

I shrugged, "Mr. Pirate Captain it is. All we need is a cute little parrot and you're all set!" I joked.

All I heard from him was silence but I could see the irk mark. Who's laughing now? He gave up. Thankfully. Because anymore of him talking and I would've run out of nicknames.

Crow man had already set everything up, so I dug in, I was done surprisingly fast, I already had things to do so I stood up, "Captain, I bid you ado!" I saluted and went off to find my room.

I wandered... a while... a LONG while. But after half an hour, I found the room and collapsed on the bed. I groaned, "Borrreedddd!!!" I sat up and looked around.

I had discovered some more clothes in my bag... but they were so girly.. Damn those girls... with all their pastel colors of colors and stuff... in all their rainbow glory.

I need to think out what's happening... alright... they think I'm a guy... my name is Sebastian... That's it. I need to hide who I am... I've watched enough doctor who to know I can't mess up time. I can't be me. I need to pretend.

I can't keep changing myself... I need to keep solid or else I'll collapse and be found out. I GOT IT! I'm settling as the guy named Sebastian with extreme cross dressing issues since all I have are dumb girl clothes. How about mood issues? I like that. And some gay personality, I mean, I'm already crossdressing.... A bit of gay though. I'm not overdoing it. I think I'm covered!

I changed into some dark blue tights, a frilly purple skirt that went to a bit above my knee, and a grey shirt. TORTURE. How do people even put on tights? And this skirt is so uncomfortable.... But I put on a cheerful smile.

I opened the door and headed toward the study. If he confronts me about my gender? Well, I know what I can do. Seeing my face, my smile seemed all the more sinister.