"BISHES!!"

The boys look like they're ready to murder someone, while Heeseung quietly sit on his seat, clenching his fist. "Is that why you always tried to avoid them?"

"Yeah..even though I know that they won't see me..I still think that they're glaring at me hehe" you laugh awkwardly, trying to turn on the mood but damn..they are serious and mad in a protective way.

"Please continue...I'm really curious or else I'm going to explode because of madness"

Sometime in a serious mode, it's hard to be serious when Jay speak. They almost laugh but luckily they can control themself since they want to know the true story of Engene. "They called me faggot, filthy and useless student because the whole school know about my dads and I became the loner who got bullied many times by the others. Especially at that day...our headmaster Bang Sihyuk found out about my roommates bullying at me. So He punished Lee Ha Eun and her friends with other few students. The night came and t-they abused m-me.."

Flashback

Engene walked towards the dorm 17 and before she even step forwards on her room, her dormmates suddenly pushed her on the ground, harshly kicking on her stomach. She begged and she cried but they didn't stopped.

"What a scaredy cat huh? Complaining us to Mr. Bang? You ugly little faggot!"

They pulled Engene's hair and deathly glared in her eyes "You little trash... just know that Heeseung oppa will never like you back, He's mine!" Yoon Haeji spit at her face, making everyone laughed at Engene. She was trying to shout to asked someone for helped but they slapped her straightly to her cheeks and even warned her for death

She want to run away and dissapear at that moment, Engene stood with all her strength and pushed one of the girl with all the force she made. Only the place that can saved her was the No.4 room and that only room will protected her from them...so she ran and locked herself inside the single room.

The girls started slamming and kicking on her door and began spitting every harsh words they could said to Engene. On the inside...she cried, she can't stopped her tears and all the feelings she hide on the inside. Engene clearly knew that they will never stop like forever, if she get out from the room...they will start again.

And that's when all her hopes to live began to faded away. Even thinking back at her dads and her crush Lee Heeseung, it hurts to even thought that living in this kind of world with the rude girls waiting her outside of the room, made Engene...

To give up

End of Flashback

The boys can't help but to cry. Jake pull up his legs as he cried while looking down, Sunghoon quietly wipe his tears as he sniffed many times. Jungwon and Jay were the least to cry but still its hard not to let the tears fall. Sunoo is the one that cries a lot while Niki just stared at the ground with the tears dropped.

"I-I'm sorry!" Heeseung cried out as he hug you tightly like he never want to let you go again. You were surprised at their reaction but you're even more happy that they treat you very well unlike the first one who owned the dorm.

"You didn't deserved that"

"I want to kill them"

"I'll help you"

"I also know how to use the frying pan to knock the shit out of someone"

"I can back kick them!"

"I know how to push someone off from a cliff and I'll clearly push Ha Eun and her shitty friends"

"Those bishes! They're literally a murderer"