Thunderstroms and wimps - Tom Holland

A/n: the video has literally nothing to do with the imagine but it is quite literally THE MOST immaculate mashup I've ever heard, so here you go.

Now onto the story! (But seriously...listen to the mashup. You will not regret it)

When you pulled up to Chris and Lizzie's Airbnb that night, the last thing you expected to see was Tom's black Mercedes Benz parked outside. 'What's he doing here" You wondered to yourself.

"Guys," you called as you darted into the house, unsuccessfully trying to avoid the rain. "I'm here!"

"Y/n!" Lizzie ran up gave you a hug before instructing Chris get your bags and take them to your room. "Thank you so much for letting me stay with you guys. I can't believe every decent Airbnb in Atlanta is booked!"

"Me either," Lizzie laughed, leading you into a tour of the Airbnb. "Ok. This is the living room and kitchen, the first door on the left is a bathroom," she explained, pointing down the hallway. "The door across from it is the laundry room. Chris and I's room is at the end of the hall, and your room and another bathroom are upstairs."

"Ok cool," you nodded as Chris walked down the stairs.

"Hey kid!" He pulled you into a side hug. "Welcome to casa Evans-Olsen."

"Thanks Chris." You returned the hug. "By the way, where's Tom? I saw his car outside but there are no Holland's in sight."

"Did somebody say my name," Tom asked, walking out of the bathroom, answering your question. "Oh hey y/n! What are you going here?"

"Hey Tom. Literally every decent Airbnb has been booked so I'm crashing here until a decent one comes on the market. What about you?"

"My apartment won't be ready until tomorrow so they're letting me crash here tonight."

"We only have one guest room though, so the two of you are roommates tonight."

Time skip brought to you by my unoriginal ideas bc of writers block

After eating dinner and watching an episode of Grey's anatomy with everyone you decided to go upstairs and start unpacking. One Direction was blasting through your AirPods and you were jamming out while putting your clothes away.

You were halfway through your rendition and dance routine of One Thing when you finally heard the laughter from behind you. Still singing, you spun around and saw Tom, who was chuckling while recording you.

Flashing a smile at the camera, you disconnected your AirPods and started blasting the music, dancing around the room. "Come on Holland! If you're going to laugh, it's going to be with me, not at me," you giggled, jumping on the bed and throwing a pillow at Tom. "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND FALL INTO MY ARMS INSTEAD. I DON'T, I DON'T, DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.." You sang your heart out and clapped along, still jumping on the bed.

"Fine," Tom chuckled, putting the Instagram story on hands-free mode. "But only because you're making it look fun."

"Now I'm climbing the walls, but you don't notice at all. I'm going out of my mind, all day, and all night," he sang, offering you a hand to jump off the bed.

"Somethings gotta give now," you joined in as you hopped off the bed, dancing around on the floor.

"...I NEED THAT ONE THING, AND YOU GOT THAT ONE THING!" The two of you belted the lyrics and danced together, Tom twirling you around the room and the totally kicking your butt in dance moves by doing a back flip.

The camera had run out and you were too busy dancing, so nobody noticed that Tom was staring directly at you when he uttered the lines "Get out, get out, get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead."