The Next Morning

Gaege Pov

I wake up with my neck buried in Eddie's neck. His face is stained with tears that were shed last night. When I get up to go make breakfast, I notice in the fridge that the food I made for Eddie is missing. He must have ate it last night. I prepare breakfast, which only consists of toast and eggs and of course coffee. I sit down to eat, when Eddie gets up and walks in. 

"Damn, I have a killer headache," Eddie holds his head.

"Crying will do that," I say as I sip my coffee.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Eddie asks.

"Well I'd like to know," I say.

"Gaege, I'm so so sorry. My manager was being a real bitch to me yesterday. He was saying how I wasn't working hard enough and how if I wanted to keep my job I needed to work harder so he wanted me to start working until 8 each night, starting last night. I tried to argue with him, but he wouldn't hear it! And you know how I've been working nonstop lately and putting in extra hours, and he didn't even care," Eddie says.

"Well, I can forgive you. But I don't think you'll be able to forgive yourself," I say.

"No, I won't. I'm such a shitty friend. God, you don't deserve an asshole like me to be your soulmate. I'm such a f*cking idiot!" Eddie yells and starts crying.

"Shh, baby," I hug him. Eddie stops crying and just whimpers for a bit.

"Thank you Gaege. You're a great friend," Eddie whispers and it strikes me right in the heart. Friend. He changed his mind. He doesn't want to date me. I took too long to ask him. He doesn't want me anymore. I start to pull away, but Eddie stops me. "You ok dawg?" I don't think I can trust my voice so I just nod. I mutter something about having to shower for my job and Eddie calls after me, saying something about me having a job. I get in the shower, and I finally break down. I can't tell what's the water and what my tears are. My tears drip down my face. Friend. God dammit! This is all my fault! Why did I take this f*cking long! Of course he'd loose feelings for me! You can't wait forever and expect someone to always have feelings for you! Even if they are your soulmate! God f*cking dammit! I f*cking hate this feeling! Eddie. Eddie. Eddie... Eddie... Eddie... Eddie... I love you.

Ok so sorry that I randomly updated tonight I'll see if I can get another one done before I go to bed! Luv you guys!