Chapter 1

Enjoy sorry if it is bad. Btw Deku has a crush on Bakugo, but he doesn't realize it.

No ones POV:

"Ok so as you probably know we are going to a waterpark, you will be in groups of too." Mr. Aizawa says, then he grabs his sleeping bag.

"Sir what does this have to do with our hero training?" Iida says, he is doing the hand motion thing.

"Well I will be choosing your partners, prepare for the worst." He went in his worm bag and fell asleep

The next day:

💚🥦Deku's POV💚🥦
I hope Mr. Aizawa didn't mean what he said about mean about our partners. "So partners are, Kirishima and Denki." He continued to say others then he said, "And last would be Bakugo and Midoriya."

"WHAT!? I HAVE TO SPEND THE WHOLE DAY WITH THE DAMN NERD!!!" Kacchan yell, he then slammed his hand on my desk making me jump and move back holding my hands in defense.

"K-Kacchan p-please d-don't be m-mad... I-" I couldn't talk he was getting to close to my face, he had a angry face and I couldn't help but put my arms up so no one saw me blush. "DEKUUUUUUU! SHUT UP!!" Kacchan yelled in my face and he got closer.

🧡💥Bakugos POV🧡💥
Fuck, I can't believe I am stuck with him... why him, this pisses me off. "DEKUUUUUUU! SHUT UP!!" why is he hiding his face from me. Shit.

The next day(they are getting on the bus to go to the water park)

💚🥦Deku's POV🥦💚
Uhg I hope Kacchan still has fun at the water park. I just hope he ignores me enough so I don't have to be embarrassed when he looks at me... with his pretty red eyes... EH! WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT?!

"You will be sitting next to your partners, don't wake me up!" Mr. Aizawa said while he got on the bus. This is a 4 day trip and three nights too in a hotel. Kacchan and I sat in the back of the bus, he sat by the window, he stared out of it for a while, being silent.

I am so tired I didn't sleep last night because I couldn't stop thinking about being with Kacchan for a couple of days. Uhg I am so... tired...

🧡💥Bakugo's POV💥🧡
Huh? Is the nerd dosing off or sumthin? He... he... looks kinda cute- wait... WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!!!??? *Deku fell on to Bakugo's shoulder, asleep* Deku.....

No ones POV
Denki looked back and then told Kiri to look at Bakugo, they looked back. "Mina look at this" Kiri whispered to her. Mina looked her eyes open, she had a big smile across her face, she took out her phone and snapped a picture. A picture of Deku asleep on Bakugo's shoulder and Bakugo asleep laying his head on Deku's head.

When the arrived
💚🥦Deku's POV🥦💚
"Ok class go get changed in the stalls then stay with your partner, if you need me call, or I will be in the children's area with Eri." (Yes the brought Eri with them).

I finished changing into my swim shorts and now I was just waiting for Kacchan to be done. "Oi Deku lets-" I looked up and saw Kacchan, he looked so hot in his bathing suit. Why did he stop talking? We just stood there staring at each other.

🧡💥Bakugo's POV💥🧡
"Oi Deku lets-" I looked at him, he looked at me. Damn I didn't this he could be hot and cute! Wait... Noooo what is with my head today. "Let's go ok, what should we ride first or do you wanna swim?" Deku said looking around and he started walking towards me.

"Uh, ya, um... Well let's go to a raft ride, a big one." I said as I started walking away. I didn't want him to be close to me... When he came closer to me earlier...and when he fell asleep on me, my chest hurt, and my face was hot. I don't get it, but I don't like it.

💚🥦Deku's POV🥦💚
Kacchan is acting weird he actually answered me and he actually wants to be near me. I thought he would have wanted me to wait at the end of the ride.

"Hey there are you two ready?" They lady said as she held on to the raft about to push it down the long steep slide. "Um... Ya." I am hesitating but I still answered. "Ok here you go!" She pushed our raft and we started going down the slide. I was scared I closed my eyes, and screamed.

(That is it)(kinda, it is the closest I got)

Sorry if it was short. Hope you liked it, I will try making the next one soon. Even though no one will red this but whatever.