⑨. bittersweet goodbye's and the promise to meet again

Start from the beginning

(Just an example of the music. This is actually a really good playlist when writing.)

During this time you stuck mainly with Majima and Kiryu talking about what transpired during your separation from the group.

Apparently They fought Tarkus and Bruford before running into Baron's hamon master friends whom accompanied them to help rescue you and defeat Dio. Majima explained it more dramatically but Kiryu intercut him sometimes to either give more detail or tell you the truth. After that you explained how Dio was actually surprisingly nice and even opened up to you about himself leading you to somewhat do the same. Neither Majima or Kiryu batted an eye hearing this though since as Majima put it you were "a softie under all that deadpan" which you took as a compliment.

After saying this you were beckoned on the dance floor by Erina who danced with you for a moment before happily passing you to Jonathan. You've honestly never really been one who liked being the center of attention (despite always being one due to your peers) but you didn't mind this to much especially since jojo soon passed you over to a cute boy around your age. As this went on you could've sworn you heard Baron, speedwagon and your uncles all yell out some encouragement though it was drowned out by the classical music still blaring.

The night continued on with celebrating Jonathan and Erina while your stand unknowingly watched from afar with a constant gaze. It knew what would happen next to Jonathan but that for you or your father to be born it needed to happen....also it knew Jonathan would've went anyways. Jonathan had always been selfless and knowing that despite being bound to die on that ship but guaranteeing you being born starboy knew he would've gone in a heartbeat.

Starboy supposed that some fates may be changeable but some simply couldn't be touched without consequences

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A day or so had passed since the wedding and the newly married Jonathan and Erina were bound to their honeymoon in America. Their boat would be leaving soon which was why you, Baron, Majima, Kiryu and poco waited for them and speedwagon who was running late. "Where in all hell is speedwagon!, he's gonna miss Jonathan and Erina leaving!." Baron exclaimed looking around through the crowds to try and find the puffy haired blond.

"I'm sure he's somewhere around here, he wouldn't miss it for the world. Oh, maybe he's helping mr.joestar get here" you suggested turning to the Italian man who waited a bit impatiently, "I'm sure what y/n said is right mr.zeppeli. Mr.speedwagon is probably just helping mr.joestar" poco added making you nod. "I still Can't believe this all happened..." Kiryu mumbled looking up at the magnificent ship and then pulling at the puffed up collar of his tailored shirt. Neither him or Majima had gotten used to their period appropriate clothing but both powered on to wear this in public as to not stick out.

"Well at least we know vampires exist now!. Now I can nitpick those romantic vampire teen films for being inaccurate!" Majima exclaimed making you and Kiryu deadpan, "that's all you took away from this adventure huh?" You sighed as he cackled at yours and Kiryu's faces. "So...are we headin home after this?" Majima asked dropping his usual mischievous tone to a more serious one, "sadly it seems like we're not. My stand isn't letting me or you two go home yet it seems" you grumbled with clear irritation naked into your features. "Hey it's alright. It's not your fault, besides we wouldn't leave you on this journey alone" Kiryu reassured patting your back.