Chapter 4: Mystery or something more

Start from the beginning

And she continued,
"Also he is Sam's dear cousin and they are pretty close and the guy wanted to check on her".

Okay I wasn't expecting this but they had similarities in their physical appearence especially those beautiful emerald orbs which can tame any beast.

She finished and so I started apologizing for my stupid behavior and she waved it out saying it was fine.

Then with a strange expression which I couldn't properly decipher she added,
'omg I thought he was gonna do something to you. He was already mad and he is highly short tempered too and I thought your laughing was gonna add fuel to the flame'

"What is he gonna do to me" I snorted in disbelief.
" Well for starters he might've tortured you till you die" she said
'Really' now I was a bit taken aback but I quickly noticed Cat suppressing a laugh.

"You didn't " I warned and threw one of her pillow at her and we both laughed.
"I totally got u" she teased me.

We laughed some more and then we decided to go out.I quickly retreated to my room to take a shower.Then I put the first thing I got.

I quickly put my hair in a sock bun

I quickly put my hair in a sock bun.My hair was a hybrid(lol).It had a particular colour which was brown with blond streaks here and there.Perks of having blond mom and brunette dad I guess.

Then I took my osprey daylight and stuffed it with my penbrook(its my all time companion which is a pen😜) and my notepad (call me old fashioned).
Then I put it over my sholder and went out.

Cat was wearing an ocean blue sundress which highlighted her blue shiny orbs.

"Ready" Cat asked to which I gave a thumbs up.

I quickly followed Cat to our parking lot and got inside the car.She drove and I started looking outside.The people were so busy.Some were jogging,others walking their dogs and some others in formal cloths rushing for work.

*****

At last we reached the mall and went to this place called "Forever 21" and surprisingly the prices were affordable for me.So I quickly chose my dress.
But Cat was a whole different story.as she was trying on and on different types of cloths and she wasn't satisfied with any.

Thats when I saw the " men in black" and their boss emerald(nick name for Sam's cousin) which was really unexpected.

They were moving to the malls parking lot and I unintentionally followed them.
But thats when I saw a metallic glint .

Time to put on my detective mode.I crouched behind a car and took my notepad and scribbled on it and then kept it back.I was really petrified when I saw the shining metal which was a gun.
But thank my stars I could control my gasp from going out.

The next thing I know was me creeping out of there as quickly as I could.I returned back and saw that Cat still looking around in the shop.I breathed a sigh of relief.
I couldn't really help Cat during shoping because my fashion sense was non- existent.
So I went back and sat on a chair at the shop and took my notepad to doodle the gun but after that I wrote at the bottom of the page.

Mission aborted.

Really I was scared bottom less.If I was caught I would've been dead by now.So I decided to stop this for the time being.

But fate had other plans for me as we all know curiosity killed the cat.

___********--

That was the update.Thank u all for the support

See u in the next chapter🌹🌹🌹