What? I like my water scalding hot.

I get in, closing the door of the shower. It feels so fucking good. I wasn't allowed to take hot showers at my aunts cause she would say 'I'm not worth it'. But, I know my worth and she is fucking stupid and high. After i bought my own house, I had taken a lot of hot showers, buying my favorite things as many times as I wanted.

I get out after a few minutes and wrap the warm, fluffy, white towel around myself and head to my closet picking out a oversized white sweater that has 'San Francisco' on it and some white shorts to sleep in.

Content, in my soft as fuck clothes, I head to the middle of my room and jump onto the bed and snuggle into the pillow and comforter. I take a sleeping pill from inside my nightstand and drink a cup of water, falling into a deep sleep in a few minutes.

-
TW

"You've been a bad girl. You left the house without our permission. Too help yourself. Bad choice." Johns menacing voice booms through the basement of the house as I back up against the cold walls, my hands trying to protect me.

"No! Please don't hurt me! I swear I didn't mean to! There was a accident with the neighbors! Their dogs were running away and-"

My nine year old self is cut off by Lilly's foot making contact with my ribs that were already bruised from last days beating.

I groan in pain, trying my best to not make a sound. If I did, they would be even more mad.

The more mad they are, the more hurt I get.

"Loose the hero act." She scoffed, kicking my stomach.

"Chain her up." Lilly commanded John and he did, without hesitation.

"No! No! No! No! Please don't do this! I swear on my life! I won't ever do i again!" I sobbed as the cold chains made contact with my bruised skin.

"Should we use the whip or the flogger?" Lilly asked, her pregnant belly making an appearance.

"No! Please don't! I swear! Ple-!" I was interrupted by the sound of a whip hitting my back again and again as I felt skin ripping open and bleeding.

"Please! I didn't mean too." I cried lowly.

"We don't care. Call in the customer." John told Lilly, as she went upstairs with a smile on her face.

This was the worst part.

The people they pay so they can fuck me.

She came down with a 40 year old man, gray hair, beer belly and the height of 5'4, he was wearing a suit and holding a briefcase.

"Here's the meth. I get two hours with this beauty." He looked at me with lust in his eyes as I voluntarily gagged.

-

I wake up sweating all over with hair sticking to my face. I go to my bathroom, my feet hitting the cold floors, splashing my face with cold water and getting out of my memory.

I go to drink more water, when I realize that I have no more left in the glass cup. I put on my socks and head to the kitchen for some ice water cause who even drinks water without ice.

While walking into the living room, I see a hunched over body on the huge couch and slowly head towards the person, in my fighting stance.

As I get closer, I see my brother, Liam with the same injuries as 'Snake'.

Well that explains the eyes.

I shake him twice before he wakes up, almost punching me in my face. I kneel in front of him, "Hey, you okay?" I whisper, questioning his injuries.

"Ye-yea, um I gotta go." He slurs as he gets up and falls back down way too fast.

The stupid idiot got drunk.

I take his arm and ignore his drunken protests as we walk to my room, since I was too lazy to carry his huge body all the way across the hall. I lock the door and go to the bathroom. I make him sit on the gray toilet and look through the cabinets and find the first aid kit.

I start cleaning the wounds, "What happened?" I ask, even though I sure as hell know what happened.

"Nothing," he says harshly, stumbling a bit.

"Sorry, for being concerned for my brother." I scowl and roll my eyes at his answer.

I finish cleaning the wounds on his hands as he just sat in silence, almost falling asleep every few seconds. I carry him back and put him in my bed, so he could sleep on my bed instead of a bathroom counter.

I go back down stairs and get some Advil and water and set them on the night stand that's next to him, for the hangover he's gonna have tomorrow.

I go to the other side of the California king bed and try to sleep again, after taking my sleep medication and checking up on some emails for work.