"Where exactly, 'in NYC'?" I scoff, jumping on my cloud like mattress, resting against the soft headboard.

"Upper east side." Max says smugly, acting like he's the king of Genovia.

If you know, you know.

"Shut up! Shut up I live there now!!" I say smiling like a fucking clown, happiness clear in my voice.

I really am my fathers daughter, huh.

"Holy shit! It's fucking fate!" Parker chucked, Max screaming in the back out of pure joy.

"Wait. Do you guys know if there's any fighting clubs, I need to vent." I whispered into the phone, making sure no one heard.

what? there in the fucking mafia! If I don't check, they might as well know I'm me.

"Yea, there's a few near by, I'll send you the addresses." Maxim says as I hear a ding on my phone, I see some addresses but choose the one closest to this mansion.

"Thank you guys, also do you guys wanna meet me there?" I ask, knowing if they come, I will never get bored.

They always have something to say.

"YES!YES!YES!" They chant into the phone, I just laugh at the two idiots as we talk about everything and nothing.

2 hours of FaceTime later, I go to the closet and grin at all the clothes there are.

Great, I don't have to waste a penny.

Sure, I have the money but, why use it when you don't have to?

I change into a black silk top and some matching shorts and get into bed and open up my laptop and then email Maddison, one of my PA's to set up my penthouse in NY just in case I need it and to send a few cars and motorcycles over to it. I then proceeded to continue my work on new designs for dresses and jewelry and some gyms.

Yes, I own a fashion line. Oh! And a gym company.

A few minutes later I hear foot steps nearing my door. I hurriedly close the laptop put it under the bed and I clutch the knife under my bed and feel a kiss on my forehead and someone whispering "I love you Ana and I'm sorry for being an asshole, just don't leave us again." I get up after they turn around and I look as they leave. I see the logo on the back is the same as the one Nathaniel was wearing.

Who would've thought he could be a softy?

I smile and then I look at the time 11:56 pm. I grin and walk into my closet for the sports clothes and settle on a blue sports top with some blue leggings and some adidas shoes and I put on a black hoodie just in case it's chilly which is very likely during this time of year.

 I grin and walk into my closet for the sports clothes and settle on a blue sports top with some blue leggings and some adidas shoes and I put on a black hoodie just in case it's chilly which is very likely during this time of year

I quickly hack into the camera system from my laptop and disable them for 5 minutes the perfect amount of time for me to escape the mansion without anyone noticing. I grab my gym bag filled with some gear, contacts and my mask in it and head out of the window.

I jog to the bar, counting it as my warm up. When I reach the bar I see old men and women drinking, I quickly slide through the front entrance and put my hood on. I see the announcer and signer and go towards him.

"Can I fight the champion, if they're available?" I ask the signer in a deeper voice than my normal one, making sure it sounds normal.

"Are you sure man, he's really good." The man in a black shirt responds worried I'll lose.

"I can take them," I reply while rolling my eyes and rush to the locker rooms.

I take off my black hoodie and put my hair into a ponytail and put on my mask and put on the wraps after I put in my contacts.

What? I don't know if my family comes here.

Okay that felt so weird to say!

I head back out and see a man in black shorts stepping out of the ring and another on the floor of the ring, blood gushing out of his mouth and nose. I smirk and roll my eyes as I look at his bloodied face and then see a bigger man carrying him out.

"Next we have 'Snake', the champion here in New York City VS 'Rage' an amazing fighter of ours," The announcer's voice boomed through the mic he was holding.

I quickly text Parker and Max to see where they are.

They replied at the west bar.

I smiled as I saw them, hugging them both for like ten minutes each as I talked to them about the fight, them telling me more about snake and how good he is.

"Again, the 'Snake' wins! Give it up for the next fight, 'Snake' VS a newcomer, 'Dawn'." The announcer said, making me aware of the setting again.

The crowd roars and yells Snake's name and I just roll my eyes.

Oh boy this is gonna be fun.

Jackie Burkhart can kill me and I'd tell her to do it again