"Too bad." I scowl at them, showing them my small chubby middle finger.

They looked at me with horror, gasping loudly.

"Greg, didn't my mommy say that's not a good thing?" The light brown hair boy whispered loudly to the other boy.

"Yes," Greg nodded, backing away and the other boy following.

I smirk in victory, hearing giggling behind me, I turn around.

I see two boys around the age of five, the same age as me.

"What?" I glared.

"That was amazing!" The boy with Asian features smiled, he was so pretty.

"Amazing? That was more than amazing!" The boy with darker skin scoffed at the other boy. He was also really pretty.

I wish I was pretty. Aunt Lilly says I'm ugly.

I just laugh at their bickering as they turn to look at me.

"Hi, I'm Maxim, this is Parker and we wanted to be your friends." The dark skinned boy takes out his hand as I slide off the swing.

"I'm Anastasia, you can call me Ana though." I smiled at them, no one wants to be my friend.

"Ana! We have to go back, we'll see you at school! We can't come tomorrow but we joined the school right there!" Parker pointed to the school a mile away.

"Are you guys new?"

"Yeah, our last orphanage owner 'accidentally' burned down the building." Maxim shrugged as Parker rolled his eyes.

"Lies! She said she hated us all and 4 of the kids died in the fire! I still think she's behind it." Parker argued as kids turned to look at us.

"Park, shut up." Maxim whispered, wanting the people to look away. "Sorry Ana, Mother Gothel is calling us!"

They waved to me as the ran to the old lady.

-

"Hey dickheads," I smiled, walking around the room looking for cameras and mics, putting my laptop on my new grey-creme bed.

"Hey An, how's your new family?" Max asks, Parker's giggles in the back.

I knew they did it.

They killed the fucking annoying bastards.

"You stupid motherfuckers, you guys killed them didn't you? I fucking told you I wanted them to be beat, then tortured and then kill them myself." I scowled at the two idiots I call best friends, accepting the FaceTime invitation.

"We're sorry, we just couldn't let you be there anymore. They abused you and now, they were using your money, even though I know you have a lot, it's not fair to you." Park says, letting out a loud exaggerated sigh.

"Fine, thanks. Where are you guys, like right now?" I ask, knowing they move states every year.

"You already know, we're still in NYC right now," Parker replies, in a 'duh' tone, chewing something loudly.