Anastasia Kingsley POV

I look around the table and see a boy my age passed out.

My twin?

"Is anyone gonna help him?" I say and the boy next to him picks up his cup of freezing cold water and pours it on his face, not taking his eyes away from my beautiful face. The teen that fell unconscious, wakes up and they continue to stare at me like I'm a alien.

What a world we live in.

"I know I got the best genes, but it's rude to stare.." After those words left my mouth they turned to Alexander, staring at him, silently asking for an explanation.

"ʻo ia kēia?" The oldest boy says, unknown to the fact I know Hawaiian. [Is this her?]

My father responded, "ʻae he anastasia kēia." [Yes, this is Anastasia.]

They look at me again and I lightly lift a brow, turning my head slightly to the side.

"H-hi I'm Andre," The boy with water on his face says, stuttering a bit.

"Hi, I'm Anastasia." I respond, not letting my smirk falter.

Three of them smile, one rolls his eyes and the other are blank faces and father still looks like a killer clown.

"Hey! I'm Noah! The really fun brother!" The boy has a goofy grin and chocolate brown hair exclaims, giggling a bit.

I nod in response, giving a small smile and look at the two boys that are identical to him, one has a scowl and the other has a very small smile.

The boy with the small smile identical to Noah opens his mouth, "Hi, I'm Nicholas, it's nice to meet you."

"Nathaniel." Says the one with a scowl now turned glare.

The fuck is up your ass?

His butt plug.

Shut up, Ana.

I roll my eyes at his glare, looking to the brother with the white sweater that looks more chill, his blond hair framing his face.

"Liam." He waved, drinking some water.

"Elijah." The oldest one nods, still staring.

Mikaelson?

A few seconds of more Hawaiian, maids come in and drop off some food.

Can they not put food on the table themselves?

Rich people, am I right?

I look down at the steaming hot marinara lasagna on the huge dining table and pick up a piece and eat it.

Holy fucking shit...

This is fucking amazing.

I look back up and see everyone staring. I roll my eyes in annoyance and they start to eat their food, looking away.

After I finish, I look at the clock and see it's 8pm. "Can someone please show me to my room?"

"I'll do it!" Andre says happily, jumping up from his seat.

He's so cute.

We head out the doors and he hugs me really tight, I tense up at the gesture and he let's go almost immediately. I see he has tears in his eyes.

"Sorry! I just haven't seen you in more than 15 years and I'm really happy you're back." He apologizes profusely, wiping his tears with the back of his hands.

"God, I wish mom was alive to meet you." He whispered, even though I heard.

I hate really bad whisperers.

But, I'll give you a free pass.

"It's fine," I say, feeling bad for the boy that lost his twin sister.

He leads me up the huge marble stairs and smiles at me, rambling about random stuff. Starting from the food to how amazing and talented our mother was.

A few seconds later, we appear in a huge hallway and I see 8 white doors with gold handles.

"The rooms are in order from oldest to youngest. So it goes Dad-Elijah-Liam-Nicholas-Nathaniel-Noah-me-and you!" He says with a huge smile.

"Thanks, Andre. Have a goodnight." I say and open the door to my room.

All I've gotta say is fuck me.

Favorite color?