18- True blood alpha

Start from the beginning

Type looked at him a minute longer, and Tharn wondered if he could see what a monster he was.

If he ever saw Tharn for his true self, would be run? Hate him? Be afraid of him? Tharn never wanted to know, and so Type could never find out.

"Tharnnn.." Type rubbed his head against his shoulder, p and like so many times before, Tharn felt like he was about to get diabetes.

"Hmm?" Type looked at at him, a smile on his face. "Tharn.." His smile grew even wider and Tharn squinted his eyes.

"Why are you so cute?" His eyebrows raised at Type's words. "I'm not cute Type."

Type nodded his head, that goofy smile still on his face. “You are. You're so cute."

"I'm not."

"You are"

"I'm not."

"You are"

"I'm not cute. I'm hot."

Type smirked at that, moving closer.

"You're cute, like a puppy."

Then he was screaming in laughter as Tharn jumped him, tackling him and pinning him down to the bed.

"Say Tharn is hot."

Tyle shook his head in stubborness. "Why would I do that when you're so cute."

Tharn growled. "Really? You won't say it?" "No." Tharn cocked a brow before he smirked at Type and dragged his hands to his belly.

"Stop. Stop. Please!!" Type rolled around on the bed, erupting in fits of laughter as Tharn tickled his sides.

"Ahh...My stomach hurts. Fine!! Fine!!" Tharm stopped to look at him with a look that screamed victory, and a warm and soft look in his eyes.

"Say it." Type huffed and pouted, but finding no place to escape, gave in. "Tharn is-"

His words were cut off as Tharn pressed their lips together, and his hand clutched into the prince's shirt, as he was lost to the world -once again.

******

"Type.." Tharn came out on the balcony with a blanket in his hand. "What are you doing here?" He wrapped the blanket around Type's body, pulling some up to cover his head too, until he looked almost like a penguin.

"I'm enjoying the air.." Type was numbling now, his head pressed firmly against Tharn's chest. His lover's arms circled around him, pressing him further into his body.

"Stupid. You know you get sick easily." He was pouting from worry, and somehow that made Type smile.

"Tharn??"

"Hmm?"

"What are you?" Tharn freezed at those words. The 3 words he had dreaded to hear. His brain whizzed as he thought of anything he might have done to give it away.

Every single scenario he had planned for this conversation went out the window, and Tharn was left aching and scared.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Type smiled at him, snuggling into his chest even further,  and rubbing his hand up and down his back.

"Won't you tell me?"

He wanted to. But he was sure it would take from him the only friendship and love he's ever had.

"I'm not a regular shifter Type." Type looked at him closely, before he burst out laughing.