5- Anything for him

"I dont care. I don't care about the rules. You will not touch Type."

"The rules are equal for every commoner" His father was repeating the same thing he had been saying for the last one hour.

"Type is not a commoner. He is my friend. My only friend" Tharn was growling now. His patience running thin.

The mere thought of somebody touching Type, his Type had his hackles rising. What if he wad scared? Feeling lonely? WHAT IF SOMEBODY HURT HIM?!!!

All these thoughts were making his alpha want to bare his teeth at everybody he met. Kill and destroy until somebody took him to his omega.

He had never felt such darkness in himself ever before. And he would have been scared at twelve years of age, if his focus had not been solely on keeping Type safe.

"My prince...you must understand, if we allow behavior like this, people will think it's okay to disrepect us."

"He is my friend. Friends have no resepect and disrespect. When they hurt each other they say sorry, and they get angry and fight, and then make up and be happy again. Type is my friend."he said. Repeating tbe words Type had once said to him.

"Princes do not have friends, thay have subjects. Servants and their family are beneath our notice, yet alone our attention".

His father was talking to him as if he were some petulant child,pausing after each word like he had trouble understanding.

"Type isn't a servant. He is the only thing that makes me happy". The moment he said this, he saw his father's face harden, and her mother's face crumble in sorrow.

"So a servant boy gives you more happiness than your own parents. We-" He was cut off as cold cruel laughter rang through the room. The wind grew freezier as it battered the windows with the strength of a thousand hammers.

Inside, the king and Queen nervously looked around,  and finally relieved nothing else was in there with them, turned to Tharn, only to freeze.

Tharn knew what they saw in his face. Felt as his canines dipped down, grew scared for a minute as his vision grew red, until that fear was overwhelmed by the fury he felt.

"I have a Mae and Por?"  his voice was even deeper than his father. Gone was the childlike pitch it once had, this was something else.

The voice of a monster.

"I thought all I had was a King and Queen. Hell, I though I was an orphan sometimes."

All  through his words his parents had looked white as ghosts, so lifeless that Tharn had thought he was talking to statues. At the last senetence however, he saw his father grit his teeth, and gather his courage.

"Listen to me-".

"Shhhhhh. You listen to me,  my king. You will let Type go. You will ignore him from now and let us both live in peace. Unless, you want your only son to turn rebellious." His voice  dropped more and more until he was whispering, and yet it only made him sound more threatning.

He let the threat stand. Even though he was only twelve, if he went out in a room full of nobleman and court advisors,  and declared himself against his father, it would cause a storm few could contain.

Tharn was King Thayakorn's only heir. If he was labelled a rebel, the crown would leave his bloodline and be transferred to his father's younger brother.

Tharn knew his father would never let that happen. He loved his crown more than anything in the world.

Even more so than his own son.

He saw as his father thought it over, a multitude of expressions passing over his face. He waited for his confirmation, he wouldn't move until he had his father's word that Type was safe.

After an eternity it seemed, it was his mother that stood up and told him to leave. She didn't meet his eyes, and yet Tharn didn't care, all he knew was that he had done it, as she said Type would be let free.

*******

Type was scared. He was in his mother's arms yet the men that had come to his room made him nervous. He knew they were not good, his mother had looked scared as they had talked to her at the door.

Till now they had done nothing but watch him,  and his Mae and Por,  as they sat huddled up against each other in the middle of the room.

Hours had passed by like this, and probably more would have if his father hadn't gone up to the bad men.

"Sire, what have we done wrong? Nobody is telling us anything. We will apologize. Just-"

"What right does scum like you have to talk infront of us?" It was the bad man dressed in flashy clothes. Type thought he looked like a little boy playing dress up.

"Sire, I am just concerned about what I can do to make it better.I-" his father's words were cut off as the bad man pushed him hard on the ground.The man than gave him a harsh kick to his stomach and that was all Type saw before he launched himself at the man.

His hands hurt as he punched the man's leg again and again, tears streaming down his cheek in fear. "DON'T HURT HIM. NO ONE HURT TYPE POR. TYPE HATE BAD MAN!." Sob "TYPE SHOW YOU! TYPE STRONG!"

The man growled in pain and annoyance before he grabbed Type by the collar of his shirt and threw him down. His eyes widened as Type saw the bad man lift a hand to give him a slap, instinctively he curled himself into a ball, but the expected hit never came.

"Bold aren't we?" Chuckle. "You wouldn't be so bold if it was me infront of you now, would you?" Type looked back and through the tears clouding his eyes he could make out Tharn standing there with his hand holding the man's fist.

"Tharn..." His whine made Tharn turn to look at him on the floor, and Type saw as his eyes clouded with even more anger. He growled suddenly. The sound promising murder and vengeance.

His alpha pheromones filled the air making men twice his age bend their necks in submission.

They stared at each other, Tharn and Type, until the man behind him started screaming, his cries that of a man in immense pain. Tharn held Type's eyes with his, not allowing him to look away even as a crack of bone breaking cut through the air and the man howled.

Only once their was nothing left of the man's wrist but powder did Tharn turn to look him right in the eye.

"If you touch him again, hell,  if you look at him again, I will find out, and then I will find you and make you watch as I rip out your heart. You get me?" The man stared in horror, the screams of pain and terror stuck in his throat. Forgotten was his splintered wrist, all he could see was a painful death in the prince's eyes.

He watched as Tharn met the man's eyes for a few more minutes. Then he turned to Type and the glare on his face melted away to a smile.

The smile made Type sob, shivers raking through his body as the pain and fear of the day caught up to him. Tharn's eyes clouded with anger again, but he moved towards Type anyway.

And people watched as the man that had made a room full of men submit,  got on his knees for the Omega, and as a common boy crawled fearlessly into his lap.

Burrying his face in his chest and relaxing,  as if he belonged there all along.  

******

Author's note:

Vote
Comment
Follow me

Love,
Ana💕