"Why am I not surprised", she replied as she facepalmmed.

"Well let's back up after breakfast and move on", Ash said as he sprang up.

The others started to giggle at Ash.

"All right but can we stop at some of the shops first I hear they sell mega stone holders for pokemon here I would like to find one for Sapphire", Serena whispered to Ash.  

"Ok Sure, but I will train a little bit while you do that", Ash replied. 

"Can I have some Oran berries Mr. Ketcham", Sapphire asked.

"Sure, they for Starlight by chance", Ash ask as he grabs out 2 Oran Berries.

Sapphire nods as she takes the berries.

"Riptide can you please use cut to cut these in smaller pieces for me", Sapphire asked.

Riptide nods and does the task. Sapphire then beings on feeding Starlight.

Ash and Serena went to make there own breakfast 

"Do you think Clemont and Bonnie made it to Shalour City", Serena asked.

"Yeah if they helicopter didn't take them there after the stop to Lumiose city last night it will take them there today", Ash said.

"Lets hurry cause I'm starving", Ash added.

After they eat breakfast Serena went and tried to find a mega stone holder for Sapphire but couldn't find one. When she returned to the group everyone was playing with Starlight except Mystic, so Serena walked up to her.

"Hey Mystic why don't you join theme", Serena said.

Mystic jumped up and yipped in fear due to not know she was there. After she turned around she started to hid here face due to embarrassment.

"Don't worry I will not tell anyone", Serena said.

After that though everyone noticed Serena returned.

"Serena did you find it", Ash asked.

"No I didn't, I wish I could though", She said as she turned to face Ash. As she turned another Mystic appeared behind Mystic.

"Wait why are their two Mystic's", Ash asked.

"What", Serena said as she turned around and saw the second Mystic there.

"Why do you look like me,......Why are you copying me!", Both Mystics shouted.

The two of them continued to fight about who was the real Mystic.

"All right let's just calm down for a second", Ash said, but as he did both glared at him which made him back up.

"This ridiculous can't you tell which one is real Riptide", Serena said.

"Uahhhhh", Riptide said as he body was frozen.

After a few minutes Starlight walked over to them.

"Your Mrs. Mystic", She said as she pointed to the right Mystic. "And your the fake", She added as she pointed to the left Mystic.

"You got me", The left Mystic said giggling.

"Its close hurry and we might still be able to catch it", said a nearby unknown voice.

The left Mystic took off running and ran away.

"Wait",  Starlight said but was too late to stop her.

The group then hears the sound of running feet, then a group dressing black rounded the corner. Ash's group recognized them as team Neo Plasma.