Anastasia just blinks and gives a small smile again.

-

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I hear footsteps and roll my eyes, dude hurry the fuck up.

I hate people that take so long to walk, like it's not a nursing home.

A man with similar golden hair and same dark grey eyes, sits across from me and his breath becomes visibly ragged. He looks really familiar. Like I've seen him a year ago. He gives a small, kind smile and I raise a brow, thinking of where I've seen him and give a fake smile back.

"So, Anastasia, this is your biological father, Alexander Kingsley. Also, your surname has been changed from 'Waters' to 'Kingsley'." The officer smiles again, acting as if she didn't say one of the most powerful last names in the world.

fuck

Of course my father is the don of the American Mafia.

And obviously I'm the lost daughter.

I rapidly blink my eyes not believing it for half a millisecond until I see his expensive suit and coat and I give a fake smile again, don't want to piss off the don of the second most powerful mafia just yet.

Officer pulls Alexander away to do some paperwork as I accidentally overthink every possible situation.

He's going to be breathing down my fucking neck at all times.

"We have to get to the jet." His voice cuts me off.

What? No 'hello'?

Rude.

"Jet?" I ask, keeping up my innocent act. He can't know that I know.

"Yea, let's go." Alexandet says, motioning to the door as I slowly stand up, walking next to his 6'4 figure.

No wonder I'm 5'11.

I internally groan as we walk out, men and woman both sparing us a glance as I wanna collapse on my soft as fuck bed, listening to the 'Arctic Monkeys'.

-

"So, I heard I have brothers." I tell him, silently asking to know more about them even though he never said anything during the whole 30 minute car ride

He looks at me confused for a second then shakes his head, "Yea, you have six older brothers." He replied casually as if having 6 brothers is fucking normal.

Fuck, why so many?

God, my parents were bunnies.

"Really? What about my biological mother?" I say, brows furrowed, shouldn't she be here?

The 'Kingsley's' kept really quiet after their daughter left, they didn't attend many social events and they kept to themselves.

The only thing the public knows is that the first son is going to take over in a few years.

He gives a small sad smile and swallows, "She died a few years after you were kidnapped."

Wait. Kidnapped?

I thought they didn't want to endanger the life of their daughter so they sent her away?

"Kidnapped? What do you mean?" I was so confused.

He looks down at his hand, playing with his wedding band, "You were kidnapped by your aunt when you were only a year old."

"Bitch." I grumble under my breath, giving up on my act.

Why would she do that though?

He looked up at me and let out a breezy chuckle, "That's one word to describe her."

We both stare out the window until a hostess comes.

"Would you like anything sir?" Showing her cleavage to Alexander, trying to look sexy.

Key word, trying.

Ew!

"Get me a cup of cold water," He demands, looking out the window, not at all interested.

"Can I have some water too?"

She's not going to give it.

She glanced over and gave me a disgusted look, lowering her voice so only I heard, "I wasn't asking you, bitch."

Call me 'That's so Raven' or whatever.

"What'd you call me?" I asked, pretending to be confused.

"A bitch." She replies, the ugly fake smile still on her face turning back to my father as she flipping her fried blonde hair in my beautiful face.

What if I have lice now?

I grab her fried hair and pull her back. She tries to punch me, her acrylics successfully scratching me but I grabbed the arm and twist it while she screams in pain.

"Look here girl, you technically work for me so unless you wanna get shot in the head with my silencer, get me and Alexander some nice cold water. " I threatened, ready to push her off the jet without a fucking parachute.

She leaves in tears and I smirk and look at Alexander. He looked proud.

He's in the mafia, no duh.

"So, New York, huh?" Even though I already know why.

He turns his neck so fast I feel like he could've snapped it and died, "How'd you know we were going to New York?"

"I may be young but I'm not deaf, I heard the pilot at the beginning of the flight." I internally smirked at my fake reason and confusion on my face referring to why he was shocked.

"Oh." He says in relief, rubbing his forehead.

"Oh and your brothers don't know your coming!" He sighs loudly.

what?

"What?" I deadpan camly, confused as to why they don't know of my arrival.

"I didn't know if you were actually real and I didn't wanna get my hopes up so I didn't tell them. We've gotten a lot of these calls in the past 15 years. We've also had girls come and say that they were our sister but we knew better." He explains as another hostess comes back with water bottles for me and Alexander.

Wow, that's really sad.

"Oh." I reply, not really understanding the situation.

I turn to the window and smile without knowing it and I realize I'm gonna be closer to Max and Parker.

And finally, those pieces of shits died.

AN

Question: Favorite song?

Currently, mine is probably 'Another Love' by Tom Odell or '505' by Arctic Monkeys.

Also, honestly I think it's sad she didn't get to see her mom again.