5- Childhoods

(A/N PLEASE READ- everything about Aaron Ramsey's childhood in this chapter is NOT real, I just needed to make him have a bad event like Morgan did, so please remember none of this chapter is real! Enjoy!)

Morgan remembered a conversation they had last night over instagram.

It was about their childhood. As much as she didn't want him to know and feel sorry for her she did tell him about the death of her mother because she knew she could trust him, but she believed he wouldn't understand.

However he did understand though, because he to had a traumatic event.

Nevertheless she didn't understand. He life was perfect, he had a great job, a loving family, great friends, a wonderful home and lots of money. It just didn't make sense to her what had happened when he was 10 years old.

'are you alright?' she remembered Aaron asking her.

'yeah I'm fine.' she lied.

'no you're not, I know what 'I'm fine means' it means you basically feel crap!' Aaron said.

'you have idea what I've been through.' Morgan sighs as she read she message.

'try me.'

'when I was younger my mum had an affair, ruined her life, she was drunk to clarify. However one day 6 years ago- on my 14th birthday, my mum committed suicide. She's been dead 6 years now and I really miss her, she was my idol, my role model, my mum. :(.' Morgan felt like crying, she did really miss her mum.

'I got abused.' Morgan remembered she was shocked reading this, she just didn't understand.

'you read me, I was abused, by my neighbour, from when I was 10 years old to when I was 18.'

'oh my god Aaron I'm so sorry! I didn't realise!'

'it's not your fault, I'm sorry 'bout your mum as well.'

'cheers.'

'I bet you wanna know why I didn't tell someone, aye?'

'you know I want to say yes ;)'

'ha, thought so :p. Well basically it all started when I was 10 and a new neighbour had moved across the street. We found out he was a football coach and that he would give free lessons for me, so obviously I said yes. He saw I had a talent for football so he pushed me, he was quite strict as he wanted me to be perfect so if I did a little thing wrong, he would punish me. I was 10, I didn't really understand, and as I got older it got worse but every time I did something wrong he said it was for the best and it was how I will learn and I froze every time, I couldn't do anything about it.'

'I'm so sorry Aaron, I should of never say anything, I should of never let you remember such a horrible event!'

'no no, it's not your fault, it's kind of nice to tell someone!'

'wait you've never told anyone before?'

'no I've told a few people.'

'oh I say! It's kind of like with the death of my mum, I didn't tell anyone.'

'yet you told me, ;)'

It may of been a depressing conversation but to Morgan it was possible one of the best she had ever had.

She knew it would be good to get something off of her back.

Plus Morgan knew she could trust him. Yes the thought that she could be talking to a random guy that hacked onto Aaron's instagram but deep down Morgan knew it was the real Aaron Ramsey.

Just then Morgan received a new direct message: a video- from Aaron.

Carefully she opened it, curious to see what it could be.

Quickly the video played Aaron moving the camera around, showing the football pitch in the Emirates stadium, the fans screaming, canting, screaming arsenal on. Finally Aaron made the video face him, saying "wish us luck!"

Morgan smiled, her eyes beaming, now no one could tell her it was a random guy she was talking to!

'good luck! All of you! Score loads please Aaron ;) :p'

'haha, I will, don't you worry! My internet is about to go, i'll give you my number.'

Morgan's heart skipped a beat, never in a million years did she think she would meet Aaron Ramsey let alone have his number!

Morgan received his number and added him as a contact, finally she texted him saying it was her.

She has actually became quite close to him, and she loved the thought of them getting even closer!