25: Training Camp

Depuis le début

" Hey guys! I haven't seen you in a while!" I greeted them as my twins wrapped around their arms around my shoulder as they kinda weighted me down.

" Get your arms off me, you're pulling me down towards the ground!" I exclaimed as the instantly got off me as I stood back up.

" Sorry." They both told me as I hugged them both.

" Okay! let's get them settled and then come back here for a match against one of the teams!" Nekomata shouted as the coach Kurosu nodded and led his team to the dorms after he greeted me.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I walked to Kiyo and he hugged me. 

" Can you help me stretch?" He asked me as I nodded. He got into a straddle as I pushed his back down gently. We did different stretching positions until Inarizaki came jogging out. They quickly warmed up as Itachiyama versed Shinzen high School. When Kiyo was about to go tot he court with a kiss, I pulled his back my his arm as he looked at me. I came him a peck on the lips and then smiled. He smiled and then walked to the court. I watched and took notes on all of their performances. 

" Kiko, I know you've been itching to practice with other players since we got here. After we are done with training going into individual triaing before dinner, you can play with them." Coach told mea as a I thanked and smiled.

 We won against Shinzen and now we're supposed to play Karasuno. When they were ready to play, I didn't see Kageyama and Hinata. That'a little weird.

As the first day went on, Itachiyama won every match and Fukurodani did too. The very last match for today would be Itachiyama against Nekoma.

It was a close match between both schools, 25-23 with Itachiyama winning.

After training was done, the players Can do individual training. I changed into a Itachiyama sport attire top and black spandex with my volleyball things. 

" Hey! Hey! Hey! Kiko! Do you want play a 3v3 match with Kuro, me, Akaashi, and Tsukki-poo?" Bokuto asked as he stood in front of me.

" Yeah, sure. I'll be in the gym in a second." I told him as he ran away shouting for joy. I noticed Kageyama and Hinata came earlier and I went over to Karasuno to greet the two boys.

" Kageyama!" I shouted as he turned and I hugged him a for a few seconds.

" Nice too see you too Kiko. Can I set for you?" Kageyama asked as I light up.

" Can we do it tomorrow? I'll help you with your training as well." I offered as he nodded.

" Okay, good to see all of you!" I said as I jogged away to find Bokuto.

 As I was jogging, I heard Kiyo run up to me. He hugged me from behind as I turned and kissed him.

"Where are you going?" He asked me as he did let go.

"I'm going to play a 3v3 with Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi, and Tsukki-poo? I think that's his name. You wanna join? I'm sure they'll be okay with it." I offered as he nodded.

"Sure. I'll shower later. Let's go." He told me as he wrapped his sweaty hand around my waist. We walked to the gym and I saw Bokuto in one of them.

" Hey guys, is it okay if Sakusa joined us?" I ask them as they smirked.

"Sure, more people to block. Now we have an even number!" Kuroo exclaimed.

" Hey Kiko, you're on My team with Lev and Tsukki."He told me as I nodded.

" Your ace, the other ace, Sunshine and Akaashi is on the other side." Kuroo explained as I nodded. I stretched a little bit before the game started.

" HEY! HEY! HEY! SAKUSA! We'll crush you in a game!" Bokuto shouted as Kiyo looked clearly irritated.

During the game, Kiyo's team was leading and it was about to take off on our side until we told that dinner has started. Everyone rushed out of the gym and I guess we'll finish later.

Later after dinner, I took a shower and then I laid down with Kiyo on the bed pad. He wrapped his arms around me as I sighed in happiness. 

" I like this. I remember when we did this earlier today." I told him as hummed in response.

This is the life.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

I'm going to upload less since school is back in session from the holiday/Cristmas break. 

I hope you have a great day and night!

- Chloe