Y'all Been Together For How Long??

The hot afternoon sun brightens the Baltimore suburbs. It is the second week of summer break as every kid is either doing summer activities, jobs or just chilling at home.

At the Anderson Family household, Dwayne is slumped in his bed after spending five paid hours at the animal shelter.

As he sleeps, Ricky quietly creeps in just to hang out with him. He walks towards the sleeping Dwayne and climbs on his bed carefully.

"Hey." Ricky lightly poked him. "Hey. Hey. Hey."

Dwayne slowly opens his eyes and sees Ricky poking him. "What do you want?" He groaned.

"I'm bored." Ricky answered while hugging him.

"Well go figure something out. I'm trying to nap."

"How long will it be? I wanna play video games with you."

"I don't know, whenever I wake up."

"Ugh, okay." Ricky sighed and went out the room.

~~~~~~~~~about an hour later~~~~~~~~~

"So how's things going with your girlfriend?" Ricky asked.

"We're pretty good so far. How about you and your girlfriend?" Dwayne answered.

"Same thing. Darn, I got killed." Ricky sat his controller down.

"Ha. I don't even know why you bought this game when you suck so bad." Ricky huffed and covered his face with his hands. "Stop acting like a baby, I was just teasing."

"I wasn't even crying." Ricky got up from the floor.

"So uh, what's your girlfriend's name?" Dwayne asked while getting up.

"It's Grace. You met her a couple of times."

"I know. I just forgot her name."

"How long have you and Jacqueline been together? I'm just curious." Ricky asked.

"We've been together since middle school so I'll say.......about five years."

"Wow. Me and Grace been together for only four."

"That's still a long time. Y'all might have sex later."

"Um....n-no."

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But seriously though, if y'all ever do, use protection. She might not be able to have money for abortion or just taking care of the child."

"Thanks for the advice. Did y'all have sex or something?"

"No. I just know to use protection."

Then they all of a sudden heard screaming and crying. Lucille ran in the room crying alligator tears.

"J-JD got my baby doll wet!" She cried.

"Girl, it's just water. It'll dry up." JD walked in holding the wet baby doll.

"How did you even get it wet in the first place?" Ricky asked.

"I accidentally spilled my water bottle."  JD said while wringing the doll.

"Um hey hey don't do that in my room." Dwayne pointed to the direction of the bathroom.

"Oh sorry." JD ran to the bathroom.

Dwayne bent down and picked up his crying sister. "Hey now. He didn't mean to do it, was only an accident."

"Yea he did mean it!" Lucille yelled.

"I heard screaming. What happened?" Dad came in.

"She's just upset that JD accidentally spilled water on her doll."