21: that feeling when

Start from the beginning

I was healed from the most hurtful moment in my life, but did God try to tear the wound in my heart again?

I hope this would be the first and last time I met him. I didn't want to go through the same phrase twice.

I went towards the door after taking a glance around the house for the last time and stopped on my way when I heard his voice behind me.

"Do you want to have breakfast first?"

I stayed in the same position and didn't turn my body to face him. As soon as he took a step toward me, I immediately avoided him until he stopped. He reached his hand to me and tried to hold it but I quickly shrugged it off.

"You might don't remember the reason you're here with me. If you're curious, let's take a seat and have breakfast with me first. I will tell you from the first little thing to the end."

I shut my mouth and refused to answer him.

"If you're curious, please talk to me."

I shook my head, "I'm not curious. I don't want to remember everything I did when I was drunk."

I walked out of the house and stopped when he spoke up again.

"Once you left the house, you're not allowed to take your clothes back."

I ignored him, left the house, and headed towards the gate as if nothing happened but later then, I realized that I only wore his oversize shirt on my body.

I fastened my step towards him and looked at him who was standing at the door with his gaze still glued to me. He crossed his arm and raised his eyebrows while pointing his lips when I asked him to move away.

"I want to take my clothes."

I said, trying to pull him away from the door but I failed when he was stronger than me. He leaned his back against the door and glued his gaze on me silently.

"Once you left the house, you're not allowed to take your clothes back."

I whined in annoyed,

"I don't want to be in your clothes."

"Nothing can change my words."

He replied calmly.

"I will give your clothes to you, so you should give your clothes to me back."

He cackled and brushed his hair out of his face.

"Send my clothes to me tomorrow."

I looked at him longer and nodded.
"Just keep my clothes with you. It's not that I don't have money to buy new clothes."

I walked towards the gate to leave,

"Don't you have any questions to ask me?"

He walked towards me and locked the gate by pressing the lock button just to avoid me leaving him. I stood at the gate speechless, lowered my head when he stood next to me and waited for me to look at him back.

"Why am I in your clothes? How did I end up in your bed? What happened to me? Don't you want to ask me that?"

"I know every answer to your question."He crossed his arm as he asked me.

"I don't want to ask you anything. I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore." I replied.

"But in the end, you will come to me and ask me to take full responsibility for you."