| 9 | Cold Pilar

Börja om från början

"Give me some of that" Shigaraki screamed frustrated. Izuku tried turning his head, but could only vagely see some people's shadows, before a cloth was slapped in front of his mouth and everything went black.

-

"Izuku's gone pretty long" Kirishima said a bit concerned at Mina "it's been more than 10 minutes" he continued while letting go of Mina's hips. He stopped dancing and looked at Bakugou who was sitting at one of the bars. "Hey, Bakugou shouldn't you check on Midoriya?" the blond turned his face to him and just shrugged.

"The nerd's fine" he claimed and took a sip of his drink. He wasn't really worried. Deku was probably having a nervous breakdown in the bathroom like when they were younger, he thought. The blond would always act like people didn't notice when Izuku asked afterwards and cover for the greenette when people asked questions. Katsuki was right but had no idea how wrong he was at the same time.

"I'm going to go check on him" Kirishima yelled while walking to the bathrooms.

"Come back here Shitty Hair" Katsuki yelled while pushing his glass on the table, causing the vodca to spill. Kirishima turned around confused. "I'm going to go look for him" he shouted while already pushing a relieved Kirishima to the side.

The blond pushed all the stupid dancing and drinking people to the side. He was so angry he was ready to explode, but that quikly changed when he saw an empty bathroom and all empty stalls. He ran as fast as he could again pushing the stupid extras aside to the redhead and his girlfriend.

"Deku's not in there" he yelled out worried as soon as he saw them. There faces started wearing a shocked expression.

"Do you think he maybe left u-" Kirishima said doubtingly not trying to provoke the blond who seemed to be worried for the first time.

"That nerd wouldn't leave me!" he quikly interrupted the redhead. Kirishima didn't know what he was talking about. He knew Deku. Deku wouldn't just leave. He never does, even if Katsuki told him to. He knew something was wrong and had a really bad feeling the man in the basement had something to do with this.

-

"Kacchan?" Izuku said while blinking at a hazy figure in front of him.

"Guess you've mistaken me for someone Izu" Izuku knew the nickname didn't mean much good, but to his surprise it wasn't Shigaraki's voice but a female one. He blinked a few more times to see a girl in a uniform with blond hair in 2 knots. He had never seen her before.

"Who- who ar-are you?" Izuku stuttered noticing the knife in her hand. He couldn't move he was binded by ropes to what seemed like a pilar. Where was he? Where did Shigaraki go?

"Did the filthy slut wake up?" a voice said from behind him, he couldn't see who it was, but didn't need to.

"Hey, I was just talking to him" the girl in front of him said in a sad tone. She made an angry frown and put her knife in the air making Izuku wince "Are you trying to come between us?" she yelled ready to attack.

"Don't worry Toga, you can have that brat" Shigaraki said now where Izuku could see him. "I don't want him anymore" he spoke with a disgusted face. Izuku looked down to the floor, he was ashamed, but why? He knew he shouldn't be.

"Why?" Toga asked with a frown "he's so cute" she came closer to Izuku, cupping his freckled cheek "and so good to stab" she continued now putting the knife at Izuku's throat.

"Stop it Toga, we can't kill him" another man warned sounding from behind Izuku. He proceeded to pull away the girl's arm with the knife. The man looked at Izuku with no expression, it reminded Izuku of Todoroki. "Yet" he said while cocking his haid to the side making a horrifying face. Yet? Izuku thought terrified. His neon blue eyes seemed to burn through Izuku's like Kacchan's did, but with blue fire.

"Someone has told Tomura you know Bakugou" another man said Izuku couldn't see the man he was in a sort of costume. "Is that true?" When Izuku didn't answer he started yelling "Tell me" and immediately continued in a softer voice "Take your time dear" Izuku eyes widened at that, this man was defenitely not in the right state of mind.

"Of course he knows him" Shigaraki answered for Izuku. He then approached the sitting Izuku while saying "I didn't want to pull you into this mess" he explained "Even after I knew you had gone to Bakugou's mansion, you just meant too much to me" he cooed further. Then when he crouched down to Izuku and grabbed his face agressively he said "But then you betrayed me" a tear made its way down Izuku's face and landed on the pale hand of the man. "With that fucking bastard of all people" He pushed Izuku's cheeks in his teeth making even more tears fall down. "I knew he had a thing for you, but I trusted you" He let go of the binded man's cheeks and threw his head to the side making it hit the pilar and the man pass out. "For what?" Shigaraki screamed out angrily at the man who was leaning to the side with a bleeding head. "For what?" he repeated in a more silent tone while already walking to the door.

"You filthy whore" he said disgusted and closed the door with the other people behind him who were already leaving.

📍If you liked this story so far📍

Make sure to check out my other ones