Ch-77 Forever And Always

Start from the beginning

Quite literally, Claudia watched as men and women from all sides fall, her heart raged for those of Ceryscathia and Wilhestia and maybe even some of Dominicia for they were just following orders.

Her violet eyes scanned like an eagle, Arlus, like a coward, was being encircled by soldiers, as Marcus followed by whom Claudia assumed was Alexei and King Remus of Wilhestia pushed their blades through, cutting Arlus' protection.

Taking a deep breath, Claudia stood up knowing it was time for her descent, it was time for the warrior princess to make her in history.

For the young princess, she didn't hear the sounds of metal meeting metal, the puncturing of daggers or the smashing of axes, the volley of canons or catapults.

It was silence, as she stood at the edge of the cliff, right below her were Marcus facing valiantly with the spineless leech called Arlus.

Above her she heard the cry of the vultures hungry for flesh, at that moment she felt like a vulture, hungry for her brother's blood as she tore through his skin, she would feed it to the craving vultures.

Raising her arms to the side, she thought of her father, she felt him laughing behind her, she remembered when he once made her jump down a waterfall, she was following his words, what he said, other than that she she didn't why she did it.

Right now was different, this time it was for vengeance, she knew why she had to take a leap.

She recalled the one simple word her father had whispered to her ear, chuckling as he supported her arms.

"Claudia...."

"Father." She trailed off with a faraway smile.

"...Jump."

And so she did, the ear piercing cry of a vulture echoed through the battlefield, soldiers from all sides watched as the mysterious armed person leaped from such a height that one would die from.

Their breaths were caught as the graceful figure was diving straight for the Crow Prince of Dominicia.

Marcus watched from right above him to which he hadn't noticed as he was too lost in the fight, the daringly familiar figure landed right on top of Arlus as the leech cried in agony as he was dropped to the floor, the weight on his back too much for him to bear.

Soldiers of Dominicia after seeing this were charging straight for them, but that was when they were met with another surprise.

A war horn thundered through the entire battlefield as Dominicia were met with another wave of Ceryscathian soldiers marched into the battlefield that stunned them.

This was the secondary troops.

Claudia, however, could care less about their reinforcements, she had her prey pinned under her arms, squirming to escape.

Violet met violet as Arlus realized who his assailant was, he refused to have her meddle in things again, to outshine him once again.

He pushed her off as hard as he could but even her stumble looked elegant and skilled, not a single breathe was wasted from her body.

"Claudia, father's daughter, how proud he would be to see you here." Arlus sneered, his acidic words made Marcus, Alexei and Remus stare at the mysterious woman in shock.

Claudia chuckled, taking her helmet off, her pale white strands hanging loose on her face from her braid, her violet eyes gleamed with rage that was surprising to Marcus.

"I wonder what he would think after seeing what you have done to Dominicia." She retorted, unsheathing her sword.

"Even now, patronizing me." He growled.