Chapter 1 🌟

Zacznij od początku

The situations were fairly similar, and back when no one knew just when Haru would wake up, Shinji found himself becoming more and more attached to the little guy in hopes of guiding him through life and re-assuring him that whatever happened to Haru wasn't his fault.

He just didn't want Daisuke to feel what he felt as a child.

After a little while of Shinji and Daisuke hanging out in the living room, Haru finally strolled in with Isamu by her side. "C'mon she looks just like me!" Haru smiled, walking in with two cups of coffee in one hand and Hanako's hand in the other.

Hanako runs up to Shinji and shows off her pretty pink braids "Look daddy! I'm like auntie!" She gasped excitedly.

"Aw are you sure you want that?" Shinji smiled as he spoke in a light and baby tone he had reserved for only Hanako, flinching only when Haru glared his way.

Sure Haru acted all nice and cute in front of her kids, but that did not mean she's changed much with Shinji.....what a violent little woman.

Haru snorted and shook her head as Daisuke and Hanako ran upstairs together to go play, leaving the sibling duo alone to talk. Haru sat down on one of her fluffy lounge chairs before reaching over and handing Shinji his own cup of coffee.

"So what's up? Sakura's feeling okay?" Haru asked, watching as her big brother nodded nonchalantly.

Sakura was five months pregnant with their last kid, Hanako was an oopsie baby herself and this pregnancy was only planned because Sakura wanted her to have a sibling that wasn't too far from her in age.

Reiji was an amazing big brother to Hanako, but they didn't see each other consistently as he was always off on missions and resided mainly with his own biological mother.

"Yeah, she's with Shizune at the hospital getting ready for Dai." Shinji said before taking a sip out of his drink. Haru nodded, and the two fell in a comfortable silence.

"I saw the girls on their way to school," Shinji claimed, breaking said silence with the news.

Haru's eyebrows raised in curiosity before she took a sip of her own drink. "Really? How were they?" She asked, tilting her head at the slight cringe he's formed on his face. "What? Is the coffee too bitter or was something wrong?"

He sighed, shaking his head a bit. "Well-"

••Runa's POV••

My feet almost slip outwards on the pavement as I round the corner, with my sister's hand in mine we both gasp out in relief at the sight of our next hiding spot.

Both of our hearts are beating out of our chests at this point as we try to catch our breaths, god I wish my mom let us use our jutsu's in public! We'd end these guys in a flash!!

We saw them coming from miles away, and you'd think that if they truly wanted us they would approach us like normal boys, but no. They're crazy! Chasing after us like we're prey meant to be hunted!

Am I being a bit dramatic? Maybe, but there's nothing worse than being chased by a hoard of boys in the morning.

God, I hate mornings!

I run a little faster than Haruki, crouching behind a couple of cardboard boxes in the shadowy alleyway to mask our presence. Hopefully, it'll work and we could finally get to class.

Haru and I could both hear them panting and asking for our whereabouts, calling out or names and splitting up in an effort to find us. What the hell do they think they're gonna accomplish?!