Chapter 29 | Fun & training

Start from the beginning

"You guys are SO MEAN" I conjured my blades and stabbed the blades onto the two trees that were besides them.

"Bad aiming, princess y/n" Phinks taunted.

"Boom" I said, having the trees blow up. They came falling over their heads, but unfortunately they dodged it.

"YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US" Shalnark screeched at me.

"That was my intent," I flipped them off, "where's Amelia?"

"Nobunaga and Machi are with her. We can take you to her" Phinks answered.

"Hmm, sure" I said. I tried to walk more but I was falling over. Before hitting the ground, Feitan caught me.

"Hop on my back" he said. I did as he said. He carried me all the way until we found Amelia.

"Is y/n okay?" Amelia questioned as I was on Feitan's back.

"Yeah they just had se-" Shalnark was cut off.

"D-don't finish that" Amelia sounded disgusted, "Y/n.. can we please get more training done? I promise I'll go easier on you.."

"S-sure.. but here?" I questioned.

"Yeah this is a perfect place to train at" Amelia hopped off of Nobunaga's shoulder and walked to me.

"I want you to control more of your emotions while you can perform this ability. If you can perform this while being in a good mood, you'd be more than ready.. but right now you're not ready"

"Ahm.." I got up, and hugged Feitan, "See I'm happy".

He kissed my cheek.

"You're not performing your ability, you idiot. That would be much harder for you" Amelia said, scoffing.

"Feitan"
"Yes y/n?"
"I love you" I smiled at him.
"I love you too"

"Sharp impact" I yelled. My aura around me continued and my blue hairstreak appeared.

"See? Happy. I can do it." I looked at Amelia.

"I- I didn't know you were that prepared.."

"Don't underestimate me, you idiotic cat" I rolled my eyes.

"Alright.. now it's time we-" I cut Amelia off.

"Teach me your little telekinesis trick" I said excitedly.

"You have to devote yourself to learning it" Amelia sounded serious, "If not things could go seriously wrong"

"Yes ok I promise now show me" I was impatient.

"You won't learn it in one day," Amelia continued, "But to begin with, let's find a small object to lift.. it'll be easier"

"Feitan has a lot of power, but y/n seems to be getting more power than him." Nobunaga pointed out.

"She is still no better than me" Feitan folded his arms.

"Just admit it baby yes I am" I smirked.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll make you have a baby" he snapped.

I sweat dropped.

"Anyways.. y/n. All you have to do is think about lifting the object. Let's use this leaf" Amelia picked up a leaf and brought it to me.

I tried to think about it but no matter how much I could try, it wouldn't budge.

"Hey, amelia. What's the strongest object you can lift" I questioned.

"Well.. let's see.." Amelia thought. She lifted Feitan, Nobunaga, Phinks and Shalnark.

"WHOAAAA" I was amazed.

"Since you'd grow to be stronger, you'd be able to lift 20 times more than that."

"PUT ME DOWN" Nobunaga squirmed in the air.
"HELL YEAH ME TOO-" Phinks sounded annoyed.
"This is interesting" Shalnark was analyzing how much energy Amelia has. Feitan wasn't bothered a bit. He opened up his book and began to read.

"How much more can you lift right now, and how long before your energy wears" Shalnark questioned.

"Right now this is straining me just a little bit.. if I lift up Machi and y/n, I'd probably pass out from the weight. Lifting any more for a longer period of time can kill me" Amelia answered.

"...."
"AMELIA SET THEM DOWN" I said worryingly. She dropped them.

Nobunaga landed head down, while the rest landed perfectly fine.

"MAYBE A WARNING NEXT TIME" Nobunaga snapped.

"Just. Pay. Attention" Feitan said to him.

"YOU SHUT UP"

I walked over to feitan and hugged him, "you're so cute".

He kissed my lips, "you're cuter"

-------------------------------------
a/n: sorry it's cringe haha. i just wish i could have this irl LMAO-