Chapter 56 | Going back home

"Alright, y/n l/n, we've checked up on everything. It appears you'd be perfectly fine going home now. We did give you some medicine we'd like you to take daily. If something goes wrong, come back here," the nurse said, filling my head with boring information. I snatched the bag from her hand, leaving the hospital with the troupe.

"So, dead kurta, soon to be married couple, and we're having another kid," I said smiling towards Feitan. He didn't smile back, though. He still had something running through his mind. What Amelia said earlier.. wasn't a dream. "What about Amelia-" Feitan stopped half way through his sentence. [Remember, it was a dream of Feitan's, so Amelia hasn't told y/n yet!]

"What about Amelia?" I asked him, cocking my head to the side a bit. He wasn't going to tell me, so I sighed in defeat. "Hey, guys, you go on ahead.. I have business with short stuff," I said, pulling him away from the rest. I dragged him to an alleyway, pinning him against the wall. I put my arms on each side of his head, bending my knee a little to run up against his crotch.

He groaned a little, but still wouldn't tell me. 'What the hell do I have to do to make this guy tell me..' I reached down, massaging his hardening member. His head shifted, looking upwards, letting out loud lewd moans. "K-keep going.." he said as my hand was beginning to trail into his pants.. I stopped, pulling my hand away. He looked at me in confusion.

"If you tell me.. I'll reward you.." I said smirking. He thought for a second, then sighed in defeat. He knew he'd regret saying what he wanted to, but I made him talk anyways. He told me each word Amelia said to everyone else. I gasped a little, but not like it was new. Who wouldn't go after Troupe members?

I let out a relieved sigh, luckily it wasn't anyone else in danger. Since he did agree, I rewarded him. I stroked his member for a while, until his moans got quieter. I bent down on my knees, licking the tip of his dick. I began to put my mouth around it. He shifted forwards, making his dick go deep into my mouth.. I gagged a little, but I set it aside. His hands got tangled in my hair as I made him more horny.

I finished him off, and he came all around my face and in my mouth. I got back up again, as he put his dick away. [Damn we'll miss u.] I swallowed his warm seed. I used my finger to wipe what was around my face, then licked my finger. I looked back at Fei, giving him a deeper kiss. "Thank you, love," I said. I held his hand as we left the alley area. We found our way back to the troupe.

I sighed, looking at Amelia, "he told me.. but all this sad bullshit about me can go. Is there a way where I don't die?" The others looked at me as if I was crazy, but it's no problem, I have no fear of death. I'd only be afraid of those who I left behind. "Well.. the only way that they can't control your death is if you kill them," Amelia answered.

"Then it settles it, time to go kill a bitch," I said, putting my hands on my sides. (Superhero pose). "I want to go home first, though. We'll kill them later."

"What if they kill you in your sleep? You can die at any time," Shalnark stepped up. "Then you go find them and kill them. I'm not going today. If you're THAT worried, you can go finish them off," I scoffed. I dragged Feitan and Maiko's ass's out of there, all the way home. Luckily home wasn't too far away.

"You sleep outside, cat. I don't trust you," I said, locking the door out on Amelia, but somehow she still managed to get inside. "Maiko, don't let that imposter in," I scolded my child, but Maiko didn't care. She only wanted to play with the cat. I rested on the couch, eating some quick-ramen I made. I tried using chopsticks, but it wasn't helping.

"Struggling?" Feitan said, chuckling a little. He reached over, helping me and showing me how to use the chopsticks. I rolled my eyes as he was flaunting his chopstick skills, "Okay, I'm not Chinese. You expect me to learn this quickly?"

He let out a 'tch' noise, tackling me on the couch. My noodles fell, splattering on the ground, but Fei didn't notice. "What the hell! You're going to clean that up, and this is white carpet, idiot," I folded my arms. Feitan sighed, going to get cleaning supplies. He also had another cup of noodles warming up in the microwave as he cleaned.

We rested on the couch again, I lied on his shoulder. I set my cup down on the small table in front of me. I lifted my legs up on the couch, extending them to the end. I lied down on Feitan's lap. "So.. what should we name our next kid.." I questioned. "We don't know if it's a girl or a boy yet," Feitan pointed out. I hummed in agreement. We sat for a while until we each got a text from Shalnark in the group chat.

                                                 ----- Spiders GC -----

< Shalnark:
- I found out the place
where this guy plans to
kill you and others.
I see here that he won't
do anything until the end
of the month as he's going
to gather back all the cats he
sent out

                                                                                   Me: >
                                                                                  - Ok

< Shalnark:
- Not even a thank you?

< Nobunaga:
- HAHAHA

< Machi:
- Just don't do anything
for her next time.

                                                                                    Me: >
                                                                                  - Fuck you.

< Machi:
- Time and place?

                                                                                    Me: >
                                                                                  - My house

< Machi:
- Alright, coming.

< Shorty bae:
- Not happening.

< Machi:
- Jealous?

< Shalnark:
- Imagine cheating on
Feitan with her.

< Shizuku:
- Didn't y/n kiss you?

                               - Shorty bae has left the chat -
                                    y/n added shorty bae to
                                                  the chat 

< Feitan:
- Turning off phone, bye

< Nobunaga:
- Lame ass

--- Back to home ---

I cuddled in Feitan's lap for a while longer. He reached for a blanket, and covered it over both of our bodies. 

------------------------------------------------

a/n: I NEEDED A CHAPTER

ANYWAYS MY KENMA X READER IS UP

ITS CALLED "touch me"  GO READ<3