Chapter 7 | Naughty night

NSFW warning! If you're not a fan of NSFW, scroll to the next chapter. Otherwise, don't complain in the comments. I warned you. :smirk:

--------------------------------

"Let's have some fun later tonight.." Feitan whispered into my ear, and I blushed looking down towards the rocks.

As night came around, the troupe members started to head to their rooms.

"Tomorrow, we'll be going home. No sense into staying in Yorknew after y/n killed the chain user" Chrollo said, speaking to the remaining of the troupe members. He walked out the room, leaving Feitan and I alone.

I looked at Feitan and he was looking towards the ceiling.

I looked straight towards the wall. I felt a hand interwind with mine. Feitan held my hand and helped me up. We walked to his room, or our room, and began to take his shirt off.

I stood blushing and was surprised with how much abs he's gotten.

Damn.. for a short boy, he's got a lot of abs.. fine as hell..

He walked towards me, and leaned over me on the bed. He began to kiss me. It was a wonderful kiss, his lips were so soft.

These lips again.. I love them.. they're MINE I thought.

                                                   Fei fei's POV

This girl is reckless, I thought as she began to take her shirt off. I looked at her beautiful chest, but it wasn't long before she covered them with her arms.

I looked up at her and saw her blushing and forming some tears.

"I don't like them.." she said crying a little.

I grabbed her arms and pinned them over her head. "But I love them" I said in response. Kissing her neck, leaving hickeys all over. I trailed down to her chest and began to lick one of her nipples while massaging her other.

I took off her panties while licking the other.

Soon then, I trailed down to her thighs, and licked her entrance.

She shut her legs close.

"No, no." I said, looking back to her eyes. She's insecure?

I opened her legs up with some force, and began to lick her entrance again. Before I knew it, she was extremely wet. It's like a damn waterfall..

I stopped and looked up to her. "You taste amazing" I said licking my lips. I dragged her body down to the edge of the bed, having her sit up.

                                                                    Y/N's pov

He began to unbuckle his belt, sliding his pants down his legs to the floor. He folded the pants, so they wouldn't wrinkle. I looked back and noticed how large it was.. Only poking through the boxers he had on.

While he was off guard, I poked it lightly. He reacted and moved my hand off slowly.

Again, but this time I stroked it a little. I felt it was getting hard each stroke.

"Ngh-" I heard feitan moan a little. 

"Stop that." Feitan said as he pulled it out.

He grabbed my chin having me look straight at it.

"Say aaaa" he said, as I obeyed. He put it in my mouth.

At first I was confused and surprised. Then I began to move. I licked it, and sucked it.

"Y-y/n.." feitan said moaning my name. I gave a secret smirk and began to suck it faster. Each movement, he began to moan more and more.

Soon enough, he came in my mouth. Swallowing it, I said, "Fei fei, you taste good."

He pushed me, so I was laying on the bed. He prepared himself at my entrance and entered it.

"MM" I said, moaning loudly. He waited for a signal that I was prepared for him to move.

The second I did, he began to thrust in me slowly.

"Y/n y-you're so damn tight-" Feitan said moaning as he went faster.

"F-fei, f-faster" I said, grabbing a pillow and squeezing it.

After about 5-10 minutes of moaning, skin slapping and such, feitan came inside of me.

"Oops" he said with a cat face.

Feitan lied next to me, covering our bodies with a blanket.

We heard giggles coming from the door. I threw a blade causing the door to explode and reveal who was there.

"PHINKS AND SHALNARK? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? No! How LONG have you been there??" I asked, wrapping myself more into the blankets. Furiously waiting for their answer, I conjured 2 more blades prepared to charge after them.

"About when you were like 'UGH FEITAN FASTER'" Shalnark said, doing a horrible impression.

"It's your fault for being loud. It was just me and Shalnark walking by and we heard a lot of noises in here" Phinks said, with a grin on his face.

"I tried to get them away to give you peace and quiet, but they insisted to stay" another voice said, revealing themselves.

"SHIZUKU??" I said blushing more. I got under the covers and felt Feitan wrap his arms around me.

"Go away." Feitan said to the others while holding me tighter.

"Alright. Tell me when part 2 is comin'. I'd LOVE to see!" Phinks said while Shizuku rolled her eyes.

"BITCH!" I said having a blade charge after him. He ran out into the hallway to avoid being hit.

"Repair the doors" Feitan said to me.
"I can't do that!" I said, afraid to know what was next.

"I got it" said a strange voice. I saw a replacement door holding up. I used gyo and saw some pink substance.

"Bungee gum" the voice said, walking away.

"If it wasn't for Hisoka, I'd make you fix it." Feitan said in a cute voice.

I got up and got into the shower. I came back and saw Feitan already changed. I lied next to him and sobbed a little.

"What's wrong?" he said, stroking my hair out of my face.

"When I first got here, I was afraid. I didn't know what was happening, but once you guys accepted me, I felt more welcomed and excited for the things we'd all do together. I never knew you all cared THIS much. Thank you for accepting me" I said sniffling.

I felt arms wrap around me again but tighter.

"I'll always be by your side" Feitan whispered into my ear.

We both began to fall asleep.

                                                  Other troupe members POV.

"That was cute" Phinks said whispering to shalnark outside our door.

"Yeah! I can get a secret camera in there so we never miss the action!" shalnark replied.

"You guys! They need their privacy, you're being very creepy!" Shizuku said, bonking phinks in the head with blinky.

"I'll also enjoy the view" Hisoka said, letting the bungee gum go.

The fake door fell with a loud boom.

"I WILL KILL YOU GUYS!!" y/n said as the other troupe members ran down the halls for their lives with blades chasing after them.

-----------------------------------------

If some y'all follow me, I'll make more to the story. :D

This is my first time writing an NSFW story and I don't like writing about sex. I'll do more in the future, but now it'll be an innocent roller coaster.